206CC Breaking - West Midlands area ? Parts required

Anything related to the 206CC
Slinky
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:13 pm

206CC Breaking - West Midlands area ? Parts required

Post by Slinky »

Hi

Please could anyone help with any 206cc's breaking in the West Midlands area ?

I've tried a few places on Ebay and the main part's I'm after have long gone :-)

I was looking for things like the partition supports that holds the cover in the boot and air vent clips/rear view mirror or even if anyone knows the part number or if still available brand new?

Thanks in advance...
Last edited by Slinky on Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Johnnyb60
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:37 pm

Re: 206CC Breaking - West Midlands area ? Parts required

Post by Johnnyb60 »

There's a Peugeot breakers in Knighton not to far away from you if that's any help 👍
206 cc 2litre (loving every minute of it)

Slinky
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:13 pm

Re: 206CC Breaking - West Midlands area ? Parts required

Post by Slinky »

Thank you for your help, I will give them a try :-)