Matt's b'day!!

Website news
Liane

Post by Liane »

Well, just thought i would like to invite everyone out for matt's birthday!! he is a bit of an old fart!! but i spose an old fart with bloody good taste. (in cars, sorry matt in ur case i can't speak for everything.) hmm.... so are we having a garden party??? haha... micheal?? huu?? glenn??
oh and while i am here, i would like to apologise for the rude exit i made the other nite because of the domestic. after i left i spent an amount of time on the trains in my short skirt :oops: with andrew chasing me from station to station who was also running away from the guards! will explain fully next time!!!!

omak

Post by omak »

When is it??
Gee, party, short skirts... what am I doing over here??

Happy Birthday Matt!! :lol: :lol:
[img]http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/graemlins/peugeot.gif[/img] omak
2003 Peugeot 206CC 2.0 Aluminium Grey [Sold]
2003 BMW 325CI Orient Blue [Sold]
2003 BMW M3 SMGII TiAg

MR2SLY

Post by MR2SLY »

oh and while i am here, i would like to apologise for the rude exit i made the other nite because of the domestic. after i left i spent an amount of time on the trains in my short skirt :oops: with andrew chasing me from station to station who was also running away from the guards! will explain fully next time!!!!
....... say what !! :shock:

When is it??
Gee, party, short skirts... what am I doing over here??
Happy Birthday Matt!! :lol: :lol:
....... it's still a few days away .... March 31st ..... so you have plenty of time to get back here and join in the celebrations !! :)
[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=577]Owner 577[/url]

traceys

Post by traceys »

I will be on my hols in Oz next week 8) In Perth though so probably a bit far to meet up for an intercontinental 206cc drink or six! Have a great birthday!
Life's too short to drive around with your roof up.

MR2SLY

Post by MR2SLY »

I will be on my hols in Oz next week 8) In Perth though so probably a bit far to meet up for an intercontinental 206cc drink or six! Have a great birthday!
forget going to sleepy Perth .......... and come to Sydney where all the action is !!! :)

PS ..... you got any room in your luggage to bring over some CC aftermarket accessories with you ;)

traceys

Post by traceys »

PS ..... you got any room in your luggage to bring over some CC aftermarket accessories with you ;)
You kidding? My husband is already complaining that I'm taking too much! I really don't think 7 pairs of shoes for an 18 day holiday is too many! :rolleyes:

Doing a month in Oz at end of next year (something to do with a few test matches that are being played?) so will def do the east coast then.
Life's too short to drive around with your roof up.

gmanz

Post by gmanz »

Where and when??

Pretty quick exit liane.. saw you one minute... turned my back around and your gone =)
G-MANz

2004 Peugeot 206cc 1.6L - 8000K HID conversion - LED parker - Kenwood KVT-735DVD - Pioneer front splits - Pioneer Rear peakers - Upgraded alarm system

ms_lise

Post by ms_lise »

Just wanted to say hope that Matt's birthday gathering was good!
Have had some other issues keeping me occupied lately but am pretty much back on track.
Sorry I didnt make it, hope to meet up with everyone soon!! Let's organise something in a few weeks?

MR2SLY

Post by MR2SLY »

Just wanted to say hope that Matt's birthday gathering was good!
Have had some other issues keeping me occupied lately but am pretty much back on track.
Sorry I didnt make it, hope to meet up with everyone soon!! Let's organise something in a few weeks?
the birthday gathering was good .............. and thanks to all that attended. no problems that you couldnt make it ms_lise ...... i am sure we can organise another get together for everyone.

any ideas ????