sydney cc owners, where r u??

Website news
Liane

Post by Liane »

To start with for those who don't know, i own a cayman green cc.

Well i was just wondering... i guess u guys are too busy to join us on our meets! I was hoping that maybe our next outing we could possibly have the biggest turn out?

Please don't be intimidated if ur cc is not as shiny as Matts, or if you don't have a body kit like Os, or even if u don't have chrome hoops like Micheal (and Matt and Os!!) or fancy shmancy wheels. Cuz i don't have any of those!! (am wanting those damn hoops! though im not prepared to spend over $800 on them! not naming anyone, ahem Matt.)

Anyways, wat im trying to say is that we have lotsa fun and we all love our cars so cum to one of our meets and check it out. u might have fun too!

P.S. the weather is getting heaps better = top off without freezing ur ass off! i mean down.TOP DOWN!

omak

Post by omak »

That's the way Liane!!!!

Maybe we should put an Ad in the classifieds under Peugeot 206 CC for our next meet!
[img]http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/graemlins/peugeot.gif[/img] omak
2003 Peugeot 206CC 2.0 Aluminium Grey [Sold]
2003 BMW 325CI Orient Blue [Sold]
2003 BMW M3 SMGII TiAg

MR2SLY

Post by MR2SLY »

yes, apart from all the regular Sydney CCer's, where are all the rest hiding ??!!

i am even offering a complimentary hand car wash and wax for any new Sydney CCer's who turn up to our next meet !! i am sure Liane will let you watch a DVD in her car while the wash is being done ....... and if i leave any wax residue on your CC, i am sure Os will notice it ! hehehehe

so come on Sydney CCer's, lets build up the numbers and get ready for some topless Summer driving !!
[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=577]Owner 577[/url]

omak

Post by omak »

Topless driving!!!! surely that's got to attract new members! :oops:
2003 BMW M3 SMGII TiAg

Liane

Post by Liane »

topless driving?? Well im sure we are not that desperate r we??? maybe next summer when i get my breast implants then... Kidding!! geez...

anywayz, also wondering if there are any chicks out there as well i seem to be stuck with the guyz all the time! which isn't too much of a bad thing i guess....

Os, maybe the fotos you put up is scaring everyone away. especially the one with my tongue hanging out!

boyracer

Post by boyracer »

I'm convinced there are more CC drivers than the four of us.

:D I see at least 10 CC's a day. Actually more now that my office has relocated to right over the road from a Peugeot service centre. 8)

The Eastern suburbs are literally crawling with CC's.

:?: Hmmm... I wonder what the rate of computer litertacy is with CC drivers ? Not a lot by the look of things ! :rolleyes:

Do you really think we're the only four CC owners in Sydney who ALSO know how to use a computer ?
Cheers,
Michael

:shock: [url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=575]Owner 575[/url]

mobb88

Post by mobb88 »

hi liane. are you single?ill go for a topless fun if you go on a date hehehe howold r u btw

boyracer

Post by boyracer »

Mobb, if you want to satisfy your curiosity, come to the next drive ! At Matt's suggestion, it's gonna have a topless theme.
Cheers,
Michael

:shock: [url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=575]Owner 575[/url]

omak

Post by omak »

Yeah mobb, when are you going to show up for a meet?
2003 BMW M3 SMGII TiAg

mobb88

Post by mobb88 »

shit i saw a caymen green with lexuz lights today though it was liane but it wasnt....damnit hahahaha guy let her anser my curiosity pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee then ill consider showing up

Liane

Post by Liane »

Okay mob88. what exactly do u want to know about me??

our cc group must be damn desperate if we have to resort to these measures!! haha

Oh and Os do you know if that guy in germany is still selling his chrome hoops? am interested only becuz my car looks so plain in the fotos compared to u guys! and am very disappointed to say but i still haven't got my sub yet!!! apparantly it is in the process of being painted cayman green!! and i'm stilll not sure if i'm gonna like the lights thats going in it! oh well, i'll keep u guys updated.

btw, anyone heard from Gaby? i've been slacking off on posting so i'm very sorry if ur reading this gab!!! hopefully we can catch u again next time ur down here.

mobb88

Post by mobb88 »

how old r u? what nationality r u? r u single?? hehehehehe

Foss

Post by Foss »

Hi Liane and guys,

Yes Gaby is still alive. I have been busy with a new project, but still able to drive ‘topless’ under the year round Queensland sun. No freezing of ass for me!

The situation in QLD is worse. There are enough CCs around, but they seem to all be driven by 50+ yr old grannies. I used to wave at other CCs, but not any more. The old bats are in the locked forward viewing position, and would only notice me if I landed on their bonnet (maybe not even then!). I did see one guy though, with a QLD personalised plate in bright pink. Didn’t much feel like waving to him…

Liane

Post by Liane »

well gab, nice to hear ur still alive and well! hope ur driving safely!! any chance that ur coming down here laterz?? don't know why u would with the beautiful weather queensland has to offer!! btw, i heard about ur little show at the french car day. thawt it was soo.... funny! (matt will explain). anywayz catch up soon..

Mob88... just wondering r u at all interested ur car???

kay, i'm 24yrs old and am half vietnamese and french. i have two husbands and five boyfriends. haha..

anything else??

congrats to matt on getting his angel eyes!! am envious! though let me know if you need help installing.. i'm sure Os will also lend a hand and a camera as well!!

MR2SLY

Post by MR2SLY »

I'm convinced there are more CC drivers than the four of us.

:D I see at least 10 CC's a day. Actually more now that my office has relocated to right over the road from a Peugeot service centre. 8)

The Eastern suburbs are literally crawling with CC's.

:?: Hmmm... I wonder what the rate of computer litertacy is with CC drivers ? Not a lot by the look of things ! :rolleyes:

Do you really think we're the only four CC owners in Sydney who ALSO know how to use a computer ?
sounds like a good opportunity to place some 'spotted' cards under their wipers.
[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=577]Owner 577[/url]