Hello, Can any one help me please?
I put my roof down the other day which was fine and it went back up fine. The next day I went to put something in my boot and it wouldn't stay open. Now it won't close/lock and i'm scared to put my roof down incase it gets stuck. Has anyone experienced issues like this? or have any idea what has caused this? It doesn't appear to be the lock on the boot which is making me think it may be the roof.
Please help!!
Claire
help please with my roof/boot?
-
Fire dragon
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 8:35 pm
- Location: Swindon
Re: help please with my roof/boot?
Hi Claire,
I have the extact same problem as u, the only difference is my roof is down and my boot now will not lock and I can't get the roof back up.
I can't help as I'm new to the car but if u have managed to resolve the problem plz let me know.
Thanks
Sean
I have the extact same problem as u, the only difference is my roof is down and my boot now will not lock and I can't get the roof back up.
I can't help as I'm new to the car but if u have managed to resolve the problem plz let me know.
Thanks
Sean