Sun strip

Bodykits, alloy bits'n'pieces etc etc
Kim

Post by Kim »

Hey evryone!

Ok.. Im jus about to finish my course to be a fully qualified nail technician (yes i know, bit girly but any who..) 8)

In the bac window of my lil baby im going to advertise my name number etc bcuz im going to be mobile!

Whilst im getting this done im thinking of maybe getting a sun strip :? .. not sure whether they look good or tacky and want some advise..
Not sure whether to have anythin on it either.. someone suggested having cabriolet put on it cuz its original or somethin :rolleyes: .. but i dont kno

Someone tell me what to do! lol! ;)

HELP..

Thankies
Kim

Soz about the long winded way of explainin it! lol wot a fool :lol:
At times like this...too much booze isnt enough!

Lyndon
Site Admin

Post by Lyndon »

how about just a plain one,same colour as the CC or maybe a black one, although any sunstrip may restrict your view :?
Webmaster and Admin - http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk

gjf

Post by gjf »

no 1. The CC is NOT a touring car- so you don't need a sunstrip, unless you have removed your sun visors(which is why touring cars & most motorsport cars have them,due to roll cage fitting where visors would be). :|
no 2. You will look like a chav :?

Maybe if you want to keep it remotely tasteful a chrome or colour coded decal similar to the ecosse ones? :D

Please remember,you may fail your MOT due to a sunstrip being too wide. :shock:

Kim

Post by Kim »

Lol :lol: Im 5ft 1.. so dont know about it restricting my view lol!! ;)

I've got a black cc.. So maybe just a black one then :?
Its just since i bought my cc i swear every black cc ever made must be living in bristol! lol! :shock: :o

Will it look at all tacky?
Has anyone on here got one?

Kim

Post by Kim »

just want simple things that will make my car look different to every other cc in bristol! so considering anything that is affordable at the mo!

Dan

Post by Dan »

I'm guessing you saw one somewhere and liked it ;) I really wouldn't bother... It immediately puts your car into a bad catgeory.

Kim

Post by Kim »

:cry: Poo.. i want somethin to make me car look different from (what seems like) the other 200 black cc's in bristol!

gjf

Post by gjf »

mines black but im 35 miles away... :D

Go the opposite, remove all the rear badges & change the front grill to badgeless one. Less is more?? :|