206cc - coming to an end

Website news
gmanz

Post by gmanz »

Hi,

Some may know and some may now know.... i'll be parting with my 206cc soon... i have been lurked into buying a Golf GTI.... so i'm here to sell off parts of my 206cc.... now... up for sale.... i have:

- Brushed aluminium Hopes a set
- HID xenon Headlights
- 16" GTi alloys with tyres
- Kenwood DVD/MP3 player (will have to disassemble if some one wants it)

The car itself is still for sale if anyone got friends interested =)

Please email all offers to gmanz@optusnet.com.au

P.S sorry matt... been O/S for a while... haven't been able to reply to SMS... would love to go for a cruise before selling the car....

cheers

gmanz
G-MANz

2004 Peugeot 206cc 1.6L - 8000K HID conversion - LED parker - Kenwood KVT-735DVD - Pioneer front splits - Pioneer Rear peakers - Upgraded alarm system

MR2SLY

Post by MR2SLY »

P.S sorry matt... been O/S for a while... haven't been able to reply to SMS... would love to go for a cruise before selling the car....

gmanz
welcome back and good luck with the sale !!

its been a while since we have got together for a cruise, so with the long weekend coming up this week, it could be a good time for us all to catch up again ........... if everyone is available. check your email :)
[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=577]Owner 577[/url]

Frosty

Post by Frosty »

Good luck with the Golf GTI. I understand they're quite a nice little rocket.
Cheers

Frosty

gmanz

Post by gmanz »

well u c frosty....

i had the intention of going for a test drive only that day i paid for it.... cos of all the reviews and stuff...

everything was all good.... i still wasn't convinced i would want one.... the dealer was selling it to me while i was waiting to get a test drive (yes there was a waiting list to even get a test drive),

so i went for the test drive... by myself =) ...... i drove out of the dealer... ok.. i was impressed by the power.... but once i went to a windy road... that was wat got me.....

so when i got back to the dealer... no even with a second thought... i started talking price....

so yeah... dun bring ya wallet with u on a test drive if thats all u intend....

[/quote]
G-MANz

2004 Peugeot 206cc 1.6L - 8000K HID conversion - LED parker - Kenwood KVT-735DVD - Pioneer front splits - Pioneer Rear peakers - Upgraded alarm system

MR2SLY

Post by MR2SLY »

i had the intention of going for a test drive only that day i paid for it.... cos of all the reviews and stuff...
its always the way isnt it ................... we go there to ONLY have a look, but we walk out of the showroom with the papers signed :lol:

Frosty

Post by Frosty »

Don't even think about it. You've made an investment in escalating your MOJO to another level! :D

I did exactly the same thing with my MINI - went for a look and BANG it was ordered.

Sometimes you just have to go with what your gut feelings tell you. From my experience, following them give you satisfaction - be it that you made a good or bad choice.

Be sure to post some pics when you get it!
Cheers

Frosty

omak

Post by omak »

Tell me about it, it was a Sunday after yum cha in Hong Kong, we decided to do a bit of shopping as you do over here and we came home with a receipt for the deposit on the car!!

Lucky for me, I can still come back to Sydney and still have my CC (not sure what condition though)!
[img]http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/graemlins/peugeot.gif[/img] omak
2003 Peugeot 206CC 2.0 Aluminium Grey [Sold]
2003 BMW 325CI Orient Blue [Sold]
2003 BMW M3 SMGII TiAg

MR2SLY

Post by MR2SLY »

Lucky for me, I can still come back to Sydney and still have my CC (not sure what condition though)!
its been spotted out 'n about on the streets of Sydney doing some tyre testing and handbrake tests :lol: :lol:

traceys

Post by traceys »

Tell me about it, it was a Sunday after yum cha in Hong Kong, we decided to do a bit of shopping as you do over here and we came home with a receipt for the deposit on the car!!
I'd only popped into town to buy a pair of sunglasses the day I bought mine!! :lol:

Needed a wee on the way home so sneaked into the Peugeot dealer and the next thing I knew I'd part exchanged my W reg Fiesta for a 4 month old 206cc! :shock:

Husband was well impressed! Took the edge off the expensive sunglasses I'd also bought.... 8)
Life's too short to drive around with your roof up.

omak

Post by omak »

its been spotted out 'n about on the streets of Sydney doing some tyre testing and handbrake tests :lol: :lol:
As in my mum driving around without remembering to undo the windbrake?? :? lucky i put new tyres on the car!
[img]http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/graemlins/peugeot.gif[/img] omak
2003 Peugeot 206CC 2.0 Aluminium Grey [Sold]
2003 BMW 325CI Orient Blue [Sold]
2003 BMW M3 SMGII TiAg

gmanz

Post by gmanz »

its happens... just hope it doesn't happen too often......

i still have a colour dilemma.... can't choose between red or black...... still got like 2 months to muck around with the options....

i'm wondering if i can make my red car as shiny as matts one =)

yeah... and matt... i went to the motor show on sunday... so my car was there... just washed and waxed......

today.... i had to buy a set of new pads for the front brakes... they just couldn't hold it till i sell off..... so going to attempt changing the bads myself tonite.... fingers crossed....
G-MANz

MR2SLY

Post by MR2SLY »

its happens... just hope it doesn't happen too often......

i still have a colour dilemma.... can't choose between red or black...... still got like 2 months to muck around with the options....

i'm wondering if i can make my red car as shiny as matts one =)

yeah... and matt... i went to the motor show on sunday... so my car was there... just washed and waxed......

today.... i had to buy a set of new pads for the front brakes... they just couldn't hold it till i sell off..... so going to attempt changing the bads myself tonite.... fingers crossed....
go for a red one ....................... after all, everyone knows that red cars go faster :lol: :lol:

if you still have a couple of months to wait for delivery ............ looks like we should be able to squeeze in a drive/meet.

good luck with the brake pad change. i had my car serviced a couple of weeks ago, and they said that new pads would be required at my next service........ and by that time it will be 4 years old.

gmanz

Post by gmanz »

yeah... bit busy this month... but november sounds like a good time to take the roofs down and drive.....
G-MANz

MR2SLY

Post by MR2SLY »

yeah... bit busy this month... but november sounds like a good time to take the roofs down and drive.....
shall we set a date for November ?????

who is free?