Another Year Older

Website news
MR2SLY

Post by MR2SLY »

one more week left and ima cummin home!!
I should be back in Sydney mid next week as my new job requires me to be in Sydney for a week.
are you both back in Sydney yet ?????
[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=577]Owner 577[/url]

Liane

Post by Liane »

hey guys!!!!
wont be bak till a couple more weeks as andrew's dad was sick and ended up in hospital. so we have to stick with him till his release. i swear it's not just another excuse to not cum bak to work!!!
i just remembered too.... my roof is still not working and i have to get my muffler fixed!! and my funds are running out bad!!!
sorry to miss meeting up with you guys if your gonna go for a drive!!
and i havent even thought about sending the vespa home.... thought i might leave it here and everytime im in vietnam i can use it. we have a chauffer here but in vietnam cars are too slow cuz of the immense amount of traffic!!
oh and i did have a go a riding the vespa (with andrew on the back!) and i drove it right up into the gutter, panicked, and jumped off the damn thing whilst it was still going, with andrew still on the back of it. which scared the shit out of him!! sumhow i don't think he'll let me try and drive it again.
we definately have to have a long coffee outing when i get bak to catch up!!!

omak

Post by omak »

Liane sounds like you're having a lot more fun than I am.

I've started my new job with Macquarie in HK. It's a great role working in their swaps and derivatives business which is new over here, but my hours since my first day is 7:30am - 9pm everynight! (not counting the first night where I went out dining and drinking with them .... till 2am!)

I'm not sure when my trip back to Sydney is, it's been pushed back due to other factors.

I'll let you guys know before I jump on the plane.
[img]http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/graemlins/peugeot.gif[/img] omak
2003 Peugeot 206CC 2.0 Aluminium Grey [Sold]
2003 BMW 325CI Orient Blue [Sold]
2003 BMW M3 SMGII TiAg

MR2SLY

Post by MR2SLY »

wont be bak till a couple more weeks.
i just remembered too.... my roof is still not working and i have to get my muffler fixed!! and my funds are running out bad!!!
I'm not sure when my trip back to Sydney is, it's been pushed back due to other factors.
so, it looks like i have a couple more weeks rest before i need to apply another coat of polish in readiness for our meet !! :lol:

Liane ....... dont worry about your funds running out. it will be winter by the time you get back ..... so there wont be a need to get your roof fixed straight away. you can put your roof funds into CC accessories for us all :P
[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=577]Owner 577[/url]