sydney cc owners, where r u??

Website news
MR2SLY

Post by MR2SLY »

who wants to nominate the next meeting place for coffee on Wednesday 3 November??
i am sure Liane will have an update on the progress of her sub box for us ..... and Os can share some wedding stories :D
[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=577]Owner 577[/url]

Liane

Post by Liane »

kay, i think my bad luck phase is over!!! i have good news. my sub box is made and in the stage of being painted!!! so finally it's underway! my chrome hoops are also on the way (thanks to matt!!) i also found another cc driver who will be joining us as well. and i am not pmsing!! yeah!!!!

Oh and matt, i spoke to Os and he said no jeans on his wedding day!!!!

u guys wanna go out to the city one nite for drinks 'n' stuff??

gmanz

Post by gmanz »

Hey Liane & matt...

now u make me jealous... how much was the chrom hoops?? hehe....
hope to see u guys at at os's wedding....
got to start washing my car now.... =(
G-MANz

2004 Peugeot 206cc 1.6L - 8000K HID conversion - LED parker - Kenwood KVT-735DVD - Pioneer front splits - Pioneer Rear peakers - Upgraded alarm system

PaGaMel

Post by PaGaMel »

Hi all,

I am an austrian CC owner and just came home from a short visit in Sydney - I could not see any CC in Sydney. OK, last week it was raining all the time, but there is no need to leave the car in the garage.

Best wishes from austria ...

Patrick

gmanz

Post by gmanz »

sorry to hear u didn't see any cc. Must of been a week of hide away for us =)
G-MANz

2004 Peugeot 206cc 1.6L - 8000K HID conversion - LED parker - Kenwood KVT-735DVD - Pioneer front splits - Pioneer Rear peakers - Upgraded alarm system

gmanz

Post by gmanz »

Hey for the next meet can we make it like a sunday nite (7/11) =) working late on weekdays.... and this time... lets meet up at chatswood or ct??

also Liane suggested go karting to me today ... hehe... i'm up for it if anyone else is interested... Liane says she'll kick our asses...

Mike - about the alarm...i'll ask my friend on monday and PM u about it or if u email me @ gmanz@optushome.com.au i'll give u a reply as soon as i get some info...
G-MANz

MR2SLY

Post by MR2SLY »

also Liane suggested go karting to me today ... hehe... i'm up for it if anyone else is interested... Liane says she'll kick our asses...
well, Foss was planning to come down from the Gold Coast on the 20th November ............. so maybe we could all go karting on that day and catch up with Foss ??????

Kartatak Go Karting - 50 Arncliffe St, Arncliffe
Kart Details: They just got in new karts!
Pricing: * License $5.00. * 1x10min session = $18. * 2x10min (20 mins) sessions = $34. * 3x10min (30 mins) sessions = $49.

MR2SLY

Post by MR2SLY »

Hey for the next meet can we make it like a sunday nite (7/11) =) working late on weekdays.... and this time... lets meet up at chatswood or ct??
Sunday night is fine with me ...... count me in :D

gmanz

Post by gmanz »

anyone else for sunday nite??
G-MANz

boyracer

Post by boyracer »

It's a possible at this stage. Love to come along - especially as it's only 20mins from where I am, but got a heap of stuff to get through this weekend before I can say I'll definitely be there.

Keep me in the loop.

BTW, can you guys give me with your phone numbers and/or email addresses ? (private message please).

Also, Glenn - can you give me the details we talked about ? (private message please).
Cheers,
Michael

:shock: [url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=575]Owner 575[/url]

Liane

Post by Liane »

i okay on sun nite. so watever you guys r up to count me in!! although i don't think we should go karaoke. (i heard matt and he is shocking!!) just kidding!! he is just special. haha..

and go karting will be coool! i'm only afraid of Gab, i think he will kill us all!!!!

okay, about my sub.... its coming... its being painted rite now!!!!! next friday i will have it and u guys can drool over it then!

and where r the fotos for Os wedding???

MR2SLY

Post by MR2SLY »

i okay on sun nite. so watever you guys r up to count me in!! although i don't think we should go karaoke. (i heard matt and he is shocking!!) just kidding!! he is just special. haha..
hmmmm, thats what Dicko and Mark Holden said about my singing voice also !!!!!! :lol: :lol:

anyway ..... where are we meeting up on Sunday night ???

gmanz

Post by gmanz »

Sunday @ Chatswood... how does that sound?? say 9:30.... at the Cha for Tea place on Victoria Avenue??
G-MANz

MR2SLY

Post by MR2SLY »

Sunday @ Chatswood... how does that sound?? say 9:30.... at the Cha for Tea place on Victoria Avenue??
Cha for Tea was a nice meeting place ............ so thanks to Glenn for that.

Soooo, who's up for choosing the next coffee meet ?????

Liane

Post by Liane »

yeah, thanx glen for that night. it was a gorgeous little cafe, even if it is a bit honkie!! haha. the rest of you guys suck!!! wat happened??