Has anyone been to Ibiza

nonsense and other stuff - Don't enter if easily offended !!!!!
VickyRachel

Post by VickyRachel »

Hey guys i'm going to Ibiza next wednesday and just wanted to get some opinions on the palce.

I am staying in San Antonio Town.

Is it expensive?

Ta ;)

col

Post by col »

Hello

San antonio is a busier part of ibiza so be prepared for plenty of people around the bars and stuff. As for prices be prepared to pay a fair whack to get into the clubs and also for drinks. Best bet is to get cheap duty free and drink before you go out and then go to a few bars before heading to clubs. clubs don't finish until the early hours so a lot of people don't go out till late

Have a good time
Colin
[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=126]Owner 126[/url]
For sale- 17" Miglia Alloys. pm me if your interested

Danielle

Post by Danielle »

The west end is the strip where all the bars are free to get into. It's just as good as the expensive clubs if you just want have a laugh and get drunk. Drinks are quite expensive, but reasonably priced in the supermarkets. Beware the lucky, lucky people trying to sell you drugs, watches, sunglasses etc...they get a bit tiring after a while.

The beaches are gorgeous and make sure you take a boat trip to somewhere that I can't remember the name of, oh well, it was great so make sure you give it a whirl.

There are street artists that'll paint your picture, make sure you have a look they're really good.

Most of the druggies & weirdos'll gone home now so you've picked the best time to go. I went this time 3 years ago and there were a few closing parties going on. I saw Dane Bowers at the 'twice as nice' one, what a claim to fame!

Have a good time anyway. :D

paul_y3k

Post by paul_y3k »

Old Ibiza town is cool to chill out in and people watch.
I stayed in Es Cana which was abit less frantic the San antonio but everywhere can be got to with a cheap bus :)
Angry Paul !
http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/angry.htm