Words women use..allegedly!

nonsense and other stuff - Don't enter if easily offended !!!!!
ukdy

Post by ukdy »

unless you're a late starter.... then you'd be a late finisher !!

charlieannear

Post by charlieannear »

men technically hit their prime early-mid 20's
Which means they are over the hill by the time they reach 30! :P
Some hills have higher peaks than others, and some hills have a very long flat bit to go along before you start going over it and down the slippery slope in the other side!

As Ali says, I'm proof! ;)
Just because you're paranoid, it don't mean they're not after you.

[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=465]Owner 465
[color=red] 03, 2.0 SE Black/Silver limited Edition, (Black paint, black/red Leather interior, sports pack, luxury mats, Boot rack) plus boot tray and Clarion 6-disc CD autochanger
Extras: Aluminium hoops, aluminium tax disc holder, Conmatic, Griffiths Quickshift[/color][/url]

VickyRachel

Post by VickyRachel »

ha ha this is mad how did this topic change so much? :D

ukdy

Post by ukdy »

it's become an us v them thread!!

only one way to solve this then!!

;)

DPH

Post by DPH »

That would make for an interesting meet wouldn't it :lol:

Alig

Post by Alig »

Lol at this thread!! We have gone off course slightly...!!

But its interesting...I post up some well known facts on women vs. men and the women go into agreement..and the poor guys are left to defend!

Ahh..Charlieannear...your making a different point. And on the subject of fertility..this is one area that men win on. Men can reproduce naturally alot later than women in general.

I think that's 15 all then! :D

Back on topic ...another thing women say (or is this just an excuse?) 'I need chocolate' - its all down to PMT you know! :lol: :lol: I'm sure both genders will have something to add to that one! :D
Ali G

Used to own a Moonstone with personal plate, bits and pieces..and littlen's car seat :-)

tiranova

Post by tiranova »

Think about this one, how many men do you know who are Chocaholics and how many women?
Liz

[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=468]Ex-Owner 468[/url]

Now driving Mercedes SLK280

Danielle

Post by Danielle »

Think about this one, how many men do you know who are Chocaholics and how many women?
D'ya reckon Big Brother's Nadia's a Chocaholic? Ha! Ha! :rolleyes:

ukdy

Post by ukdy »

no she can't be... she's a man!!

:lol:

Danielle

Post by Danielle »

She's all woman you know! :rotfl:

DPH

Post by DPH »

Ok heres another fact -

Men eat chocolate and forget about it, women stress where it is going to appear........hips, bum thighs etc.

Awwwww i almost feel sorry for you women now.

Alig

Post by Alig »

Ok heres another fact -

Men eat chocolate and forget about it, women stress where it is going to appear........hips, bum thighs etc.

Awwwww i almost feel sorry for you women now.
Ahh..women call that risk assessment/management...men just eat it and realise its gone to their waistline when its too late :lol:

*cough* still a size 8 after having had a child and eating plenty of chocolate. :D
Ali G

Used to own a Moonstone with personal plate, bits and pieces..and littlen's car seat :-)

charlieannear

Post by charlieannear »

But its interesting...I post up some well known facts on women vs. men and the women go into agreement..and the poor guys are left to defend!

Ahh..Charlieannear...your making a different point. And on the subject of fertility..this is one area that men win on. Men can reproduce naturally alot later than women in general.

Back on topic ...another thing women say (or is this just an excuse?) 'I need chocolate' - its all down to PMT you know! :lol: :lol: I'm sure both genders will have something to add to that one! :D
Who says I'm talking about fertility? :rolleyes: :D
Just because you're paranoid, it don't mean they're not after you.

[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=465]Owner 465
[color=red] 03, 2.0 SE Black/Silver limited Edition, (Black paint, black/red Leather interior, sports pack, luxury mats, Boot rack) plus boot tray and Clarion 6-disc CD autochanger
Extras: Aluminium hoops, aluminium tax disc holder, Conmatic, Griffiths Quickshift[/color][/url]

Alig

Post by Alig »

Who says I'm talking about fertility? :rolleyes: :D
Oops...I think I missed your point/peak/hill :lol:
Ali G