BLUEWATER MEET!!!!

All your 206cc Meetings in here please
stephen T

Post by stephen T »

sorry cb but i think it as your post that went a bit far. i duno if u were joking or not.

6 of 1 half a dozen of the other here i think.

Erm

Post by Erm »

yep ok whatever...........

lyndon can you delete all this crap please its takin up space on a thread it shouldnt be :D
MMMMmmmmmm V-TEC u gotta love it :)

charlieannear

Post by charlieannear »

But, like an elephant, I have a LONG memory.

Greg
Oh come on someone, that was such a feed-line!
I can't keep picking up on what CB types or I might get accused of batting for the other side! And while that is now allowed in HM Armed Forces, it's not compulsary! :shock:
Just because you're paranoid, it don't mean they're not after you.

[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=465]Owner 465
[color=red] 03, 2.0 SE Black/Silver limited Edition, (Black paint, black/red Leather interior, sports pack, luxury mats, Boot rack) plus boot tray and Clarion 6-disc CD autochanger
Extras: Aluminium hoops, aluminium tax disc holder, Conmatic, Griffiths Quickshift[/color][/url]

Duncan

Post by Duncan »

sorry cb but i think it as your post that went a bit far. i duno if u were joking or not.

6 of 1 half a dozen of the other here i think.

well I've had similar crap from Erm before and chosen not to pursue it. So I can't agree on that one.
"all aboard the Skylark"

Erm

Post by Erm »

crap from me? :rotfl:

just cuz i say things to peoples faces dont make me worse than the people saying things behind your back!!!!!
MMMMmmmmmm V-TEC u gotta love it :)

Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Just some time life better for every one if you learn not to say everything you think.
"all aboard the Skylark"

stephen T

Post by stephen T »

that a lesson for cb is it?

CB

Post by CB »

just cuz i say things to peoples faces dont make me worse than the people saying things behind your back!!!!!
Thats part of the problem though isn't it Erm? Thats just not true...cus in person you're quiet as a mouse and daren't say crap like this to peoples faces. In fact I think the term "hiding behind the internet" was invented for you. Or maybe people will tell me i'm wrong and that they've met you and too and you really are this super-confident tough-guy ladies man who always says what he thinks to people...But I don't think they will. Cus it'd be a lie.
[img]http://bluntman.d2.net.au/newsmilies/brick.gif[/img]

stephen T

Post by stephen T »

greg its very hard to know what some1 is like from simply posting on a msg board. in fact its almost impossible. if erm is shy in real life then whats the problem with that?

eg at the moment u are trying to come across the hardman but u play with lego? :rolleyes:

Duncan

Post by Duncan »

that a lesson for cb is it?

it's a lesson every one could learn from
"all aboard the Skylark"

stephen T

Post by stephen T »

you are right there. i missed the laughing smilie at the end of that post to show it was meant to be light hearted.

CB

Post by CB »

greg its very hard to know what some1 is like from simply posting on a msg board. in fact its almost impossible. if erm is shy in real life then whats the problem with that?

eg at the moment u are trying to come across the hardman but u play with lego? :rolleyes:
No, i'm not trying to come across as a "hardman" at all. But will stick up for myself against anyone who crosses me in life. Why would I need to pretend to be anything I'm not? At the end of the day Steve I've been around a little bit and am not some egotistical little kid. I don't make idle threats. At the end of the day, my light hearted comments have been taken out of context by Erm. A fact for which I've apologised. However, unable to accept this with good grace, Erm has continued to imply I am homosexual. If he was saying those sort of things to my face then I would react. If he says these sort of things on an internet message board then I will react. Unfortunately I suspect Erm would not say this sort of thing to my face (despite what he says to the contrary) because he's not that sort of bloke. So who is pretending to be something they're not? Its certainly not me.
(oh and as for the lego comment - I don't actually "play" with it :rolleyes: Everyone has their own little quirks and hobbies...some people collect stamps, some people go parachuting and others hang around McDonalds car park with a load of spotty youths who drive souped up Novas and Corsas admiring the flames coming out of the exhaust. Each to their own. What one person finds sad, another finds interesting)

stephen T

Post by stephen T »

greg the lego thing was only a joke ;) (but i think u know that)

yes u did say sorry to erm but i also threatened him in the same post. if thats trying to calm the situation its not a very good effort.

if u just left off erm and didnt make comments now and then, maybe he wouldnt react the way he does. you said to me last nite that he leave himself open for it and thats correct in some cases. but cant u control your posting? just try and hold back a bit on erm and this whole board will have a better atmos.

CB

Post by CB »

Maybe its time he learned a lesson in life that you can't go round saying stuff to people like that and get away with it. This isn't the first time Erm has gone off on one on this forum. In fact I can recall quite a few people on here that he has upset. But he continues to get away with it and people put it down to his young age. Well, I'm sorry. Welcome to real-life. He's now 19 and part of the big bad world. He can't expect to slag people down and not get a reaction. It doesn't work like that steve and you know it. Turning a blind eye is an admirable quality. But there is also something to be said for facing up to people and letting them know a few home truths. If Erm continues along his present path of "saying what he thinks" to people at all times, he better be able to back it up when people get fucked off with him. If this is how he wants to live his life then perhaps I won't be the only one that wants to "re-educate" him...

Now stop stirring you!!! :lol:

stephen T

Post by stephen T »

:lol: lol i am not trying to stir or argue i am just trying to voice my opinion. yes there are repocusions in life.

u post things about erm and he reacts.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ prime example

if there was nothing to react to he wouldnt react. take away the fuel to put out the fire. :rolleyes: