London/Kent/Essex Meet

All your 206cc Meetings in here please
samwise

Post by samwise »

So as well as the Go Karting June 1st (which I think you can still sign up for) and the theme park meet at the end of June (which I don't think we've started signing up), how's a about an "East side" meet up?

Having ventured over to the "West side" to see the format then we could go Hollywood bowling in Basildon? I'm sure there must be some food around there as well?

So, some weekday evening in mid-May? Probably a Monday or Tuesday around 7ish as that's when most people are free? That give us ....

Mon 12th May
Tue 13th May
Mon 19th May
Tue 20th May

Who can make what when and what do you want to do (somewhere else/something else?). I'll do the bookings if you want, cheers

Jason

Dawn

Post by Dawn »

I can make 19th or 20th may but not the other two cos ill be on holiday!!!!!
[img]http://images12.fotki.com/v211/photos/1/199231/2224886/MissyAni1-vi.gif[/img]

Mr_AWOL

Post by Mr_AWOL »

Boooo - I'm on holiday ALL of those dates! :o

Change it before people sign up :D

Whilst i'm complaining about everything.... Why Basildon? I've never been there but the turning for basildon always reeks!

(appologies to any basildon residents!)

samwise

Post by samwise »

I'm sure we're are open to other ideas on location! If you want to go bowling you can come into Surrey Quays London but it's not the easiest place to get to (OK, I'd actually walk to it!) for most.

So any ideas of what else you might like to do?

CB

Post by CB »

Break into your apartment when you're out bowling and steal all your precious shiny things Jason... ;)
[img]http://bluntman.d2.net.au/newsmilies/brick.gif[/img]

Ben302

Post by Ben302 »

May is good for us Are you talking about the Festival park in Basildon there is plenty of eateries there and clubs too
We're gonna get our trophies back [url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=302]Owner 302[/url]

samwise

Post by samwise »

Break into your apartment when you're out bowling and steal all your precious shiny things Jason... ;)
Actually I'll be driving my only precious shiny thing! ;) Actually we were broken into last week (OK, someone left the patio door latched but unlocked). They took the keys (scary), a spamspam knife (very scary) but the first room they tried on the 1st floor was a bedroom, woke the person sleeping and they ran off. I'm on the 3rd floor so hopefully they'll be too lazy to come up here! Cheers

Jason

samwise

Post by samwise »

May is good for us Are you talking about the Festival park in Basildon there is plenty of eateries there and clubs too
Yep, that's the one, never been there, just looked for the nearest Hollywood bowl East side of London. Cheers

Jason

Dave M

Post by Dave M »

Just let me know when and where, and I'll be there!!! 8)

samwise

Post by samwise »

So it looks like it's going to be 7pm Tuesday the 20th May (sorry Mr_AWOL). It will be nice to meet the people from the "Eastside", cheers

Jason

Ben302

Post by Ben302 »

Can't make it as I can't leave work early enough
We're gonna get our trophies back [url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=302]Owner 302[/url]

samwise

Post by samwise »

Can't make it as I can't leave work early enough
Sorry to hear that. We'll probably go for food first and I'll post the time the lane is booked for incase you can make that. Cheers

Jason

samwise

Post by samwise »

Hi

Do we still want to do this mini meet? I've sort of noticed that most us who expressed an interest are actually meeting at karting in two week time?

Anyway, a quick show of hands please from all those that want to come otherwise we'll just see each other at karting, cheers

Jason

Erm

Post by Erm »

i'll be there if it goes ahead ;)

:redhot:
MMMMmmmmmm V-TEC u gotta love it :)

Emma206

Post by Emma206 »

:cry: I can't make it. Time I finish work, get changed and found my way
you guys will be coming home!!

Have fun.
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/smurfette.gif[/img]