3rd time lucky?

Good or Bad in here.........
andrew

Post by andrew »

3rd time? I don't think so ... Ive just got home with my CC from the dealer (err just being 2 hours ago :D ).

They replaced the switch that does the air direction ( CC S), and theyve only left it in the state it originally was on delivery !!! It doesnt work in the last position again. Can you beleive this !!! It went in to get the switch fixed cos it was too stiff! not only is it stiff it doesnt work !!!!!

Oh yeah ... and the marks on the dash .. they are gonna colour them in finally after nearly 3 months and many requests !! The laugh is that its going BACK to the body shop - after being in last week for a new roof seal.

Ive not decided on my demmands yet for tommorwo when i go in tomorowow. I know I want it sorting all in the same day though.

Incompetence or what !!!

Name and shame ?? Probably tommorrow if they dont redeam themselves with a prity damn good reason for this charade (sp?)
-- Andrew
[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=429]Ex-Owner 429, now 307cc180[/url]

essexcc

Post by essexcc »

Ive found that by standing your ground in the reception area usually gets the problems fixed! Scream shout and make a fuss (do whatever it takes) and then demand to see the manager.

Dont be fobbed off...and always check the repairs before leaving the garage!!!

:twisted:

andrew

Post by andrew »

OKay, so the body shop fix my little problems.
And then contact the service department who ring me, to tell me the car is ready. DId they fix the switch then? Oh no!! Err so 2 hours later they ring and says Its fixed.

My question, the switch is really a bit on the stiff side, should it be like this? I mean my previous 206 was fine. Im wondering if there is something different on multiplexed versions that make it feel different.

The switch is the air flow direction one .. the one you twist round .. its only on the 1.6 version by the way :D.

If I take it back again it will be the 6th time theyve look at the same problem now !!
-- Andrew
[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=429]Ex-Owner 429, now 307cc180[/url]