MOT Time

Anything related to the 206CC
rhume

MOT Time

Post by rhume »

Well today it was in for pre-MOT. I asked them to look at bushing on front drivers as had a clunk and was loose on tight bends. Also back exhaust was blowing. all fixed so MOT tomorrow AM. Here's Hoping!!!! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I find myself the owner of 2 silver Peugeots: 206cc Allure and a 4007 (7 seat 4x4)

rhume

Re: MOT Time

Post by rhume »

Well the MOT will be complete tomorrow. It has needed two new wishbones at the front. I knew it would need the drivers side as it had a clunk and it felt lose coming out of corners. The second one was a surprise and might have been the difference between doing the MOT and selling the car. At the point I found out I decided to just get it done. Could have done it myself but a bit tied up at the moment :(

So it will live for another year. It's been a good workhorse and we have put a lot of miles on it 10 months since we got it. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I find myself the owner of 2 silver Peugeots: 206cc Allure and a 4007 (7 seat 4x4)