Two Electrical Questions

Electrical 206CC problems
Lady Python

Two Electrical Questions

Post by Lady Python »

First is how do you change the bulb on the wing tracer please?

Second is, noticed in the boot, nearside there's a squarish hole in the interior trim. It had a wire poking out. Fished it out and it is a smallish white connector. Wondering what this could attach to and wondering if this is the reason the CD changer and rear windscreen heater aren't working.

Car goes in for her MOT tomorrow :hmm:

I'm already a nervous wreck :hyper:

Lady Python

Re: Two Electrical Questions

Post by Lady Python »

UPDATE:

Car passed the MOT with flying colours. All that needed replacing was an indicator bulb as one was the wrong colour and the little one on the wing. Mechanic replaced one of the number plate lights while he was at it.

One very happy bunny here. :thumbs: :D

rhume

Post by rhume »

Result. Mine due start of next month. Not looking forward to it!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I find myself the owner of 2 silver Peugeots: 206cc Allure and a 4007 (7 seat 4x4)

Lady Python

Post by Lady Python »

rhume wrote:Result. Mine due start of next month. Not looking forward to it!!
I know that feeling only too well but I was very pleasantly surprised this time. I also stayed with the car throughout the test. First time I've seen the computerised MOT. Had a good look underneath her as well. All looks good underneath and she's had a whole new exhaust system fitted, probably just before I bought her. Mechanic said she was in good condition for her age (17). Although no service history came with her except the last 5 years MOT certificates, she's obviously been well looked after.

For what I paid for her, I reckon I got a real bargain.

I'm sure your car will be OK too :thumbs: