Portal » Forum   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Portal » Forum 206CC Forums 206CC General

Recharging AC - What size hose thread?

Anything related to the 206CC

Recharging AC - What size hose thread?

Postby nzpug » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:58 am

How do I find out what size hose thread I need for a AC recharging hose? Is it just a standard 1/2" for all 206CC or did they make different sizes for different countries?

Also where can I find the low pressure port? Is it just in front of the firewall?

Thanks
nzpug

Re: Recharging AC - What size hose thread?

Postby gazza82 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:22 am

Wouldn't have though Peugeot would want to spend money on different sized connectors for different countries so I'd assume these were standard, but also likely to be a metric fitting ..

If they are different, my bet would be that would be via adaptors and at cost to the local a/c engineers.

Just follow the hoses .. they should have screw on caps to keep the valves clean. The low pressure port is smaller than the other.

haven't had a 206 for a while now but I think you are right. One is near compressor and the other the flexible hose on the bulkhead .. at least that is what the parts on ServiceBox looks like

a-c_valves.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Alfa Romeo MiTo, Renault Clio II 1.5dCi
gazza82

Re: Recharging AC - What size hose thread?

Postby nzpug » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:35 am

thanks for that. the caps sadly dont have a nice big L or H on them but im pretty sure i know which one it is.
nzpug

Return to 206CC General