Fast beep after replacing window regulator cable

Electrical 206CC problems
Ozi206cc

Fast beep after replacing window regulator cable

Post by Ozi206cc »

Hi everyone,

I just replaced the window cable on the drivers side door window regulator and after I fitted it I'm getting repeated fast beeps. The other three windows close fine but this one doesn't. I even tried another motor plugged in without success.

Any ideas?

Capncol

Re: Fast beep after replacing window regulator cable

Post by Capncol »

Try resetting. Go fully down and hold switch for another 20 seconds, then do the same going up
Cheers Col.

206cc 1.6ltr (Wifes toy)
Mercedes ML (workhorse)
Corvette C3 (my toy)

When requesting help of a technical nature, please give as much detail of the fault as possible along with details of exact model, engine size & type, gearbox, year, mileage, and any relevant work carried out to try to solve the problem to help us help you.
Better still, put the details in your signature.

Ozi206cc

Post by Ozi206cc »

Hi Col,

Do you mean hold the drivers side window button down for 20 seconds? Nothing works with the motors on the drivers side anymore. So bizarre because all I did was remove the regulator assembly, replace the cable and replace the assembly.

Ozi206cc

Post by Ozi206cc »

Does anyone know what might be causing this beep? Can you suggest things to check? Thanks.

Capncol

Post by Capncol »

Did you replace the complete assembly, or just used a repair kit?
Cheers Col.

206cc 1.6ltr (Wifes toy)
Mercedes ML (workhorse)
Corvette C3 (my toy)

When requesting help of a technical nature, please give as much detail of the fault as possible along with details of exact model, engine size & type, gearbox, year, mileage, and any relevant work carried out to try to solve the problem to help us help you.
Better still, put the details in your signature.