Roof wont close

All your roof problems here.
girl_interrupted

Roof wont close

Post by girl_interrupted »

Hey all, took my 206cc to get he rear windows tinted the other day... gets a call off them saying they can't close the roof. So I went down there thinking they were forgetting to do something but low and behold the roof is stuck. Looks to me that they stopped the roof before it was fully down and stowed away as the black rear flap hasn't set into place and can be pushed back in but can't be pulled right out into place. There is a constant beeping when trying to open or put away the roof. So they have had to keep the car overnight. Spoken to them today and they have manually managed to put the roof up but it still isnot working? Any ideas? Pissed off and upset is an understatement. Have tried the disconnecting battery and resetting etc but nothing. Any help would be great thankyou :) x

Slo

Re: Roof wont close

Post by Slo »

With the ignition off hold both window switches down and turn ignition on, keep holding window switches down until you hear the loud bleeps, release the window switches and you have 6 seconds to press the roof switch and should be able to close the roof.

Failing that it will need someone with pp2000 to clear the roof faults, the roof ecu auto disables the roof pump permanently and just beeps when you try the switch if it thinks theres a fault, you cant clear it yourself unfortunately.
2003 03'reg Peugeot 206cc 1997cc Manual