Disc n pads all round.

Anything related to the 206CC
trudyoba

Disc n pads all round.

Post by trudyoba »

Hi Guys, i'm looking at having new brake pads and disc all round fitted..anyone recomend a good supplier and a good price? not looking for performance disc or pads.. just want stock.

Thanks Trudy.

gazza82

Re: Disc n pads all round.

Post by gazza82 »

Personally I'd look at Mintex or Ferodo.

Tried Eicher disc from ECP on rears when in a hurry and had to replace them within a year. Buy cheap, buy twice.
Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo

trudyoba

Post by trudyoba »

gazza82 wrote:Personally I'd look at Mintex or Ferodo.

Tried Eicher disc from ECP on rears when in a hurry and had to replace them within a year. Buy cheap, buy twice.
Think your right Gazz, might have to lookat Mintex and Ferodo.
Thanks Hun,

Trudy

keithholman

Post by keithholman »

try europarts they did all of mine for about £150 and they were the same make as fitted to jags etc paigid I think although the spelling might not be right

Capncol

Post by Capncol »

Pagid
Cheers Col.

206cc 1.6ltr (Wifes toy)
Mercedes ML (workhorse)
Corvette C3 (my toy)

When requesting help of a technical nature, please give as much detail of the fault as possible along with details of exact model, engine size & type, gearbox, year, mileage, and any relevant work carried out to try to solve the problem to help us help you.
Better still, put the details in your signature.

gazza82

Post by gazza82 »

£150 is still a lot.

Try carpart4less ... it's ECP but internet only. There are extra discount codes around as well.

I bought new Mintex front discs and pads for the Clio for £44 recently delivered via fleabay. CC fronts should be similar and rears a bit cheaper.
Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo