Service Parts - 2.0 Petrol

Are you a new member? Why not pop in and introduce yourself!
B13CEE

Service Parts - 2.0 Petrol

Post by B13CEE »

Hello Ladies & Gentleman,

I'm new to this forum as I'm here on behalf of my Mum who owns a 52 plate 206cc 2.0 Petrol in Aegian Blue - KMF.

She upgraded from a 206 3 door 1.1 Petrol in Tuscany Green - KRU which sadly was wrote off as she was crashed into.

I initially joined the forum as she had the common issue - "The Leaking Roof" and wanted to know what could fix this and what other people had done/suggested as a remedy.

As it is close for her to do a service for the cc I set out to try find part numbers that related to her model and couldn't find much info for the 2.0 model more for the 1.6 model instead via the forum forgive me if there are some references as I may not spent that bit longer looking for them than I did. I ended up finding relative part numbers through the good old site eBay but only via trade stockists selling genuine parts as I did not want to buy her cheap and inferior products that could cause problems down the line!

The parts I have found are Air, Fuel, Oil & Pollen Filters and Spark plugs - Which would hopefully constitute a Full Service list. I have listed below parts numbers of which I have purchased and 2 optional part numbers that were suggested to me when I went to the local Peugeot Dealership to cross reference all items before purchasing - Just to make sure they were 100% correct.

Part Numbers & Prices;

Air Filter - 1444 VR - This code is what I purchased for £15.65 with Free P+P
Air Filter - 1444 QF - Suggested code which would fit unsure whether the filter is different somewhat?
Fuel Filter - 1567.C6 - I purchased this for £12.39 with Free P+P
Oil Filter - 1109 AL - I purchased this for £8.88 with Free P+P
Pollen Filter - 6447 AZ - I purchased this for £9.95 with £2.60 P+P
Pollen Filter - 6447 PE - Suggested code which has a carbon mixture woven into the filter
Spark Plugs - Bosch Super 4s FR8ME - I purchased this for £10.75 with Free P+P

Overall I spent £60.22 on these items which aint too bad going! As the Peugeot garage didn't do a service kit just sold each item separately.
Personal Car = Citroen C4 Coupe 1.6 Petrol VTR+
Here For, My Mum's = Peugeot 206cc 2.0 Petrol

GrandadMonkey

Re: Service Parts - 2.0 Petrol

Post by GrandadMonkey »

Welcome to the forum. I always buy my service parts for the 206cc from the main dealer. They fit properly work perfectly and I find their prices reasonable. Saves a lot of bother. I always use decent fuel (BP Ultimate and Shell V-Power Nitro+) too. In the 9 years we've owned it I've had to replace one reversing light switch, one tyre (puncture), wiper blades (once), and a couple of bulbs. Oh, and I replaced the battery about 18 months ago (batteries for the 206cc are taller than the hatchback ones by the way).

Ours is a 1.6 and SO reliable :thumbs:

Timing belt renewal due next year....
Ron
"If it ain't broke don't fix it!"
Golf 1.5 Tsi Evo SE Nav Estate Atlantic Blue
Polo 1.0 SEL DSG Reef Blue (wife's)
(Previously owned a 2005 206CC 1.6 Allure Moonstone for 10 years)

B13CEE

Post by B13CEE »

All photographs of products that I bought and yes I agree that original products will always be better than the cheaper option but getting them for the cheaper price is what I want :big-grin:
photo 1-4.JPG
photo 2-4.JPG
photo 3-3.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by B13CEE on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

B13CEE

Post by B13CEE »

photo 4-1.JPG
photo 5.JPG
image-9.jpeg
image-10.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dal

Post by Dal »

how did it go fitting all these parts?
2.0 Black 206 CC on a 51 Plate

B13CEE

Post by B13CEE »

All parts fitted no issues at all and saved on dealer prices and cheap "not up to the job" parts! So Win, Win all round