hydrolic clutch leaking fluid

Anything related to the 206CC
sim_b_uk

hydrolic clutch leaking fluid

Post by sim_b_uk »

hi all im new here would like to say hello to all the other user
i got a 2003 2.0se peugeot 206cc ive just put a new clutch in it as the thrust bearing had collapsed but my next problem came whilst putting the slave cylinder back on seems we pinched the rubber whilst getting the box out so called peugeots and bought a new slave cylinder from them when i came to put the pipe back inside it dosent seem to fit tidy got a bit of play in the black plastic clip that holds the pipe in place can anybody tell me is it a simple thing of just buying a new plastic clip that goes onto the pipe cos when i put the plastic clip back on the pipe fluid just drips out of the slave cylinder
thanks in advance for answer sim_b_uk :scratch:

gazza82

Re: hydrolic clutch leaking fluid

Post by gazza82 »

Check you haven't lost a sealing ring ...
Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo

sim_b_uk

Post by sim_b_uk »

is there a sealing ring on the gromet it just looks like i just pushes in and then you put a clip over the top of the gromet or maybe ive dropped something on the floor

sim_b_uk

Post by sim_b_uk »

problem sorted theres a little black sealing ring on bottom of pipe it must have came off under pressure but clutch bled and working only now its stuck in economy mode engine fling over but wont start any answers would be grateful fob locks and opens doors activates alarm side lights working