ONLY legal items, nothing dodgy.
Ahoward87

206 GTi(138)6months tax12 months MOT-*PIC HEAVY

Post by Ahoward87 »

My pride and joy firedance Gti!

Reg W887SKL - '2000' model

MOT - February 18th 2013
Tax - 31ST August 2012

Mileage - 101,019 (used as my daily for a 2 mile journey to work and back.)

Right, where to start, I am very fond of this pug and I will try to put as much info and history of the car as there is nothing worse then a 3 sentence car ad.

My good friend owned this car for 6 years. kept it and looked after it well and was serviced by Peugeot all it's life. Then when he was reluctantly made to sell up by his missus I snapped it up as I know how well it has been looked after and not abused in the slightest.

My friend (previous owner) works in Peugeot parts department so if it has ever needed anything it has had it, only genuine parts and not cheap rubbish that will need changing within a year or so and I have also spent a lot of money and time myself to get it to a very good standard.

One of the gearbox bearings failed about a year ago so I got my hands on a 52k box of a 53 plate of a friend of mine although it does make a faint whistle. whilst I was going to change the gearbox I changed the clutch with a LUK clutch a new release bearing and new driveshaft seals and renewed transmission oil.

Cambelt and waterpump was changed at 89,450 miles.
Cammed!
Full leather seats in very good condition. I find these seats very comfy and supportive. Im not entirely 100% on what they are out of but I have been told they are a expensive upgrade from the hdi.
2 new tyres - uniroyal rainsport 2 and 2 toyo proxy 4 that are a year old.
Power flow cat back exhaust system. Sounds very nice with poly bushes for the hangers. was custom made to fit at 'top gear' in ST Albans as it had a 200 cell cat also put on.
Refurbed anthracite vortex(180) alloys
Weitech suspension setup, 40mm drop on front with weitech shortened shocks and weitech rear dampers so the ride is not harsh. (was not cheap)
K+n panel filter
New Aero wipe blades.
Leon cupra r splitter.
Phase 2 boot strip
Spoiler
SP arches
De-wipered
Gloss black mirrors and grill badge
Brand new team heko wind deflectors.
Momo 310mm steering wheel in same colour as alloys with omp boss-also i have the original steering wheel and air bag to give with the sale.
Pioneer head unit that cost me £160 and a top quality wiring kit laid properly under the carpet with sub and amp in boot.
Upgrade component speakers.
Regularly detailed most weekends and the car is dry stored every night.
New Crystal headlights from Peugeot as the original ones had discoloured and have also put upgraded bulbs that are xenon.
Manifold has been spot welded to stop rattle, (common problem)

I have just changed the aux belt , tensioner and idler pulley
Changed clutch/brake fluid to good quality fluid
Genuine track rod ends and 4 wheel alignment
Cleaned and recharged panel filter
Full service using top quality oil. Bosch super 4 plugs and pollen, oil and fuel filter changed.
Last year it had new brake pads, genuine lower arms and drop links.

All new engine mounts. Including top ecu one (both parts), gearbox one and new one pressed in to the mounting for the lower engine mount.

Also I have print out from late 2010 where it was put on a dyno and produced 136.5bhp which I was pleased about.

When i got it MOT'd a week or so ago it only had one advisory for rear tyre having a screw in it. I had this repaired and it as good as new, the emissions test passed with flying colours and recordings were extremely clean and the tester even mentioned it is very clean.

Bad points : very small paint lacquer missing on bonnet and pillar and a couple of stone chips on bonnet, other then that the car is very nice condition. A very nice example and clean throughout.
The digi heater/air con dials do not light up brightly although they work fine and are still visible.

PRICE : £1300.

please contact Adam on 07979917756 anytime for viewing or anymore info.

I have plenty of pictures of stages throughout it's life. From standard when it was first bought by min friend in late 2004 to pictures taken a couple days ago so I will do the best I can to go through everything.

A few pics of it when it was first bought.

Then the car got treated to some vortex alloys in shadow chrome that cost a fortune and a oval tip back box and some new crystal headlights bought from Peugeot.

Then it needed lowering and I bought some weitch shortened shocks and spring and rear weitech dampers and had the torsion bar adjusted professionally and the proper way. And also debadged

A cheeky pic of it on the dyno at torque of the devil.

These pics are at graffiti tunnel in London . I had the alloys refurbed in silver as they were corroding from the winter salt but these didn't stay this colour for long as you will see.
Dewiperd the rear window and replaced with water tight bung

A £300 custom 3 inch outward rolled tip power flow exhaust system by top gear in ST Albans with a 200 cell cat.

I then put a Leon cupra r splitter on. I also had the alloys colour changed to BMW graphite grey. Brand new Team heko wind deflectors also went on.

Then the momo steering wheel and full leather interior went in.

Then I purchased a spoiler and phase 2 bootstrip and had them colour coded and is a prefect colour match. Was very pleased of there outcome.

Here is a pic of the recent emissions test it had a week or so ago and was happily surprised to see it is still clean. Regularly serviced and a 200 cell cat payed off well

This is a non-smoking car and as you can see, I am very enthusiastic about keeping my cars very clean and well maintained, I'm not one of these drivers that abuses their cars because I like to take pride in my cars and attend car shows an other events through out the year. I'm sure the first to see will buy and I will be genuinely sad to this this go and hope it goes to a very good home.

A video of the pug at torque of the devil. Content will not work on mobile devices for some reason though.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J3F2nRUcC28

Some more pics took most recently in daytime.

£1000!!

Please contact on 07979917756

Thank you for reading.

Adam

Ahoward87

Re: 206 GTi(138)6months tax12 months MOT-*PIC HEAVY

Post by Ahoward87 »

Come on guys and girls, at £1000 it's a bargain!

DRAPER

Post by DRAPER »

its nice but alot of us love our cc's :) get bored take the roof off lol

GrandadMonkey

Post by GrandadMonkey »

You'd be very lucky to find a buyer on this website. It's a forum for coupe-convertible owners.

I'd try www.autotrader.co.uk myself if I wanted to sell a hatchback.
Ron
"If it ain't broke don't fix it!"
Golf 1.5 Tsi Evo SE Nav Estate Atlantic Blue
Polo 1.0 SEL DSG Reef Blue (wife's)
(Previously owned a 2005 206CC 1.6 Allure Moonstone for 10 years)

craigdmjv

Post by craigdmjv »

im sure your on www.206info.co.uk if not try there :wave: :thumbs: