Hi All,

FOR SALE;
206CC SE 2.0l Manual 2002 registration with 76,000 Genuine miles on clock
Colour is light metallic blue
black leather
climate control
auto lights
auto wipers

I have had my 206 since August 2010, and I love it except now i want something different.
The 206 was serviced in Jan last year. To say she had a major service is an understatement!
I spent £1600 on her for the service and MOT- the service included cam belt and water pump change, new discs and pads all round, major oil and filter change, power steering pipes renewed, and the front and left steering arms were changed as well as both ball joints on each side- whatever they are. i have the invoice to prove all of the above.
There is still 9,600 miles on the service indicator, so haven't had her serviced this year, just took the car into garage for an oil change and check over.

Clutch renewed November 2010.
New exhaust back box renewed in 2010, exhaust mid section renewed in October 2011 .

The car is on a category C but please dont let that put you off. I have spent a fair few pennies on my 206 making sure she is properly roadworthy. Since the service I have put about 2000 miles on her - bought the car at 74,250 miles on the clock.
Unfortunately as i bought the car off of ebay I dont have any service history other than when i have owned it.

Just passed Mot not Due until 30th DEC 2012. Tax til end of Jan.

I was told by the garage that there isn't any reason why she shouldn't sail through her next mot with flying colours.

paintwork on her is OK, no dents to bodywork but she does have a couple little marks on her. No major scratches either. alloy's are in good condtion as are tyres.

Roof in very good working order, goes up and down every time without delay.

I think thats about it! If you need anything else please post a reply or send me a message.

oh, the price..... absolute bargain at £1650 OVNO.

Jackieboi

Capncol

Re: 206CC 2.0l SE FOR SALE

Post by Capncol »

Moved to "for sale section" Should get better coverage :thumbs:
Cheers Col.

206cc 1.6ltr (Wifes toy)
Mercedes ML (workhorse)
Corvette C3 (my toy)

When requesting help of a technical nature, please give as much detail of the fault as possible along with details of exact model, engine size & type, gearbox, year, mileage, and any relevant work carried out to try to solve the problem to help us help you.
Better still, put the details in your signature.

jackieboi206

Re: 206CC 2.0l SE FOR SALE

Post by jackieboi206 »

Thanks Matey :)