" Popping doors " Tutorial ?

Bodykits, alloy bits'n'pieces etc etc
Jayde - 206 XS

" Popping doors " Tutorial ?

Post by Jayde - 206 XS »

Hi guys,
:wave:

Going to throw it out there that I don't actually own a CC, I own a 3 door 206 XS, but have a question that I'm hoping someone may have some knowledge to share on, as a topic regarding someone having issues with their popping door locking system, from your forum, came up in my Google search.

Basically, it's as the title states!! I'm looking to convert my doors to "Popping doors", and was hoping that someone has some form of tutorial or guide on it, as I can't seem to find one anywhere. Sadly it's not a modification that any of my car enthusiast friends know much about, apart from the fact it will probably cost a bomb being done in a garage!

I like the challenge of doing as many of the mods to my car as possible, as it's my little project (With the added bonus that I always save myself hundreds of ££!!)

So if anyone has any knowledge, tips or advice then it would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks
Jayde

aaronwillis

Re: " Popping doors " Tutorial ?

Post by aaronwillis »

Have u had a look on 206info
BYE BYE 206cc...........HELLO LEON CUPRA R

Jayde - 206 XS

Post by Jayde - 206 XS »

Yeh I'm already an active member, but there's not much certainty in how it's done because it's considered more of a "euro pug" thing and the only guy that had done it on the forum is now un-active and I can't track him down :|

Jayde - 206 XS

Post by Jayde - 206 XS »

Anyone ??