To Wave or not to wave?

All your 206CC sightings.......
minx69

Re: To Wave or not to wave?

Post by minx69 »

Too many pugs here, living near Coventry as I do they are ridiculously common so waving really isn't done I'm afraid.

Bikers and classics all do it but I don't see the same level of belonging among they pug community.
55plate 206cc, 1.6 sport variant in gun metal grey.

chellebaker

Post by chellebaker »

Good idea :clap: I wave but just get very strange looks!

Dav1ey

Post by Dav1ey »

I wave at the many CCs in Norwich and I think most owners are now starting to cotton on that a wave will brighten your day lol! :rotfl:
I am looking to change from Peugeot after the summer, so all you wavers in Norwich get waving... or anywhere else I may pop up :big-grin:
Ex owner of a 2005, 206cc Allure, Aegean Blue, 1.6 Auto with Cream leather ambience - *** SOLD *** and being loved in Essex :) NEW Fiat 500 Lounge with Start Stop in Pasadoblé Red... Rampant Roller Skate :D
Norwich, UK :) OUT, PROUD & PROBABLY BEING NAUGHTY!

Amy-Louize

Post by Amy-Louize »

Any wavers in Dublin, Ireland? I'm not so sure the Dubs are the waving sort! When you're in the countryside everyone waves at everyone else no matter whether you are walking or driving. I think us Dubs can be a bit stuck up. Prove me wrong if you are in Dub and see a red 206cc (her name is Ruby BTW!!) gis a cheeky wave!! :wave:

PS: Only got her last week, my first car that I'm not mortified driving so hoping for the rain to stop soon (and the snow!) so I can get the hood down! ;)
2002 Red 206cc (her name is Ruby BTW!) - 1.6 and the first car I've owned that I'm not mortifed to drive! Dublin driver - don't be afraid to give a cheeky :wave: