I.C.E. pics

Audio Equipment, installs & Recommendations.....
Mavros

Post by Mavros »

Hi guys, does anyone know were i can find some good pics of I.C.E?? I need to get some ideas cuz the space for subs etc in the 206cc is small....

P50CKY

Post by P50CKY »

hey i found it hard searching for some but i'll post a pic of my boot up 2morro. i have a 12" and two amps and power cap. plus all the tv brain and stuff in the back too. it all depends on how much space you want to loose. i dont have kids or anything and shopping can sit nicely on the back seat. so i can use virtually all of it. briefly i have the sub laying face up in sealed box on the right hand side then the two amps on the left and power cap just left of the amps. seen others with small enclosure on the left with the amp sitting under passenger seat and things like that but didnt like the look of it. im thinking about changing mine so i have a sub either side of the amps and power cap. but just aint got round to doing it.
They've taken everything that i've had to give and, They say its over man but i'm still here livin', I don't no what to do, I think that maybe, I'm in over my head.......