Oxygen sensor simulator

Exhausts, Air filters and the like.......
none_face

Post by none_face »

guys.. anyone can tell me where to find 206cc Oxygen Sensor Simulator? .. i hollowed my Catalytic and i want to fool the computer .. to remove the check engine light and the "Anti Pollution Fault" .. i need it so bad .. anyone?

reap

Post by reap »

what you mean? :)
simulator?

none_face

Post by none_face »

i mean like this one http://www.defcon-racing.com/o2sim.html
but i want a device the works on 206cc 100%

reap

Post by reap »

i see.never been asked that before.lolnor done such a mod. y cant you just use the original in the cat if you have only taken the centre out of the cat? :0

none_face

Post by none_face »

the sensor now sends a signal to the ECU that there is Fault in the cat .. i need something to over come that signal and fools the ECU that the cat is working properly.. or if u have any other ideas to (not show "check engine" light) i'm lestening :)

reap

Post by reap »

leave it wid me :)

none_face

Post by none_face »

what do u mean?

none_face

Post by none_face »

So Reap .. anything new? fif u find anything?

reap

Post by reap »

hia.
have been trying,cant seem to figure out how to fool the ecu into thinking all is well(not cheaply anyway)
not easy done cause ecu not that daft.lol
not sure of a easy way around it. :(

ice

Post by ice »

Hello,

looking for a bit of help with my car. This is my first time writing but have read that some of you's have the same problem as myself.

I bought the 206cc on feb of this year and was great till June.

Since then it has been in the garage ten times or more. The anti-pollution and cat convertor warning light keep coming on. The car shrudders and vibrates like nobody's business when the warning lights are on. The lights come on one after the other.

When going to work the other day, the engine cut out & when I was on the motorway the car would not go over 50 for most of the journey, at one point it gradually reduced speed itself, which the pedal could not be pushed any further down to the floor.

The car has had two new coil packs & spark plugs. Several version of new software. Valves have been done and also hydraulic buckets and still have same problem. I am starting to get agonied now with the car. The dealer said he does not know what is wrong with it.

Any help would be very very much appreciated.

Ice.