Everybody say "aaah!"

Post in here if ya owned a CC but moved on
traceys

Post by traceys »

Feeling very, very sorry for myself :(

Managed to cut through the tendon that makes your left thumb bend on Wednesday night. Being naive (and I'm a nurse!) I thought it would just be a case of sew it back together, rest it for a couple of days and all will be well.... ha ha ha!

One hour of surgery later and I'm informed that I can't drive for 8...yes, 8 weeks!!!! I had the plaster removed today and have a very fetching splint that I have to wear 24/7 for 4 weeks! I also can't go back to work for 8 weeks. Only started my new job 6 weeks ago...luckily my boss is very understanding. What a nightmare...and very, very slow typing with one hand as well!

So it's good books and lots of DVD's for me.... :cry: :( :cry:
Life's too short to drive around with your roof up.

DPH

Post by DPH »

Ouch!!!

Sorry to hear that Traceys, the good news is that we will be in spring the next time you drive you may be able to have the roof down without the heater on full whack. I just hope that you aren't left handed.......that would make pushing buttons on the remote control difficult.

A big thumbs up to you.....pardon the pun! :D Hope it heals quickly.

Lyndon
Site Admin

Post by Lyndon »

:shock: blimey so sorry to hear that tracey :cry:

may i ask how ya did it ?
Webmaster and Admin - http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk

traceys

Post by traceys »

thanks guys!

was chopping up a cauliflower...don't let anybody tell you vegetables are good for you! thank god i am right handed.

looking forward to the spring even more now. guess i've got plenty of time to watch the lord of the rings trilogy and see what all the fuss was about. any other suggestions for things to a keep a one armed person occupied (careful!) gratefully received.
Life's too short to drive around with your roof up.