fog lights on a 307cc

Post in here if ya owned a CC but moved on
traceys

Post by traceys »

http://www.highwaycode.gov.uk/08.htm#94

Have you heard of The Highway Code, AZZA? I think you will find that you are breaking the law. Stop being such an idiot!
Life's too short to drive around with your roof up.

AZZA

Post by AZZA »

Not doing any harm!? Tell that to the people you're blinding!! And "at the end of the day" it's also your license - let's hope it's not too long before you build up enough points to have it taken away from you. :rolleyes:
Oh, yes - it doesn't look "nice", it looks stupid!
if you are so worried what people think and would die if someone thought you looked stupid, why drive a posers car, a convertible that draws attention to yourself? I know many people who resent convertile owners :rolleyes:

traceys

Post by traceys »

I am not worried about what people think.
People who resent convertible drivers are more than entitled to their opinion.
I've never in many years of being a nurse, heard of anybody dying because someone thought they looked stupid.
BUT....you are still breaking the law!
End of.

AZZA

Post by AZZA »

http://www.highwaycode.gov.uk/08.htm#94

Have you heard of The Highway Code, AZZA? I think you will find that you are breaking the law. Stop being such an idiot!
Since when has people ever obeyed the law fully? i never wear a seatbelt (im one of millons of people who dont), i quickly wrestle for it when i come upon police on the road. Stop trying to pick a fight with people and grow up :rolleyes:

AZZA

Post by AZZA »

I've never in many years of being a nurse, heard of anybody dying because someone thought they looked stupid.
Ever heard of 'a figure of speech'? wise up will ya, currently you are the only one being stupid here

and are the police paying you for this harassment? :!:

traceys

Post by traceys »

The sooner the police do catch up with you the better. You're nothing but a menace. And that really is my final word with you on this subject. And please don't think you've won when I don't reply. You're just not worth the effort.

Lyndon, please feel free to get your editing stick out again :D

AZZA

Post by AZZA »

The sooner the police do catch up with you the better. You're nothing but a menace. And that really is my final word with you on this subject.

Lyndon, please feel free to get your editing stick out again :D
Thats not very nice, but then again i get the impression that your not a nice person. A menace, a bit rich coming from a person who licks the police's holes. Now wise up and catch a grip of yourself and stop challenging social members of the public. Just coz ur sociality is sub-zero

End...