New Tigra

Post in here if ya owned a CC but moved on
paulo

Post by paulo »

And less we forget the Peugeot 'Diamonds' and 'Hearts' concept cars they made a few years back, and I have seen more romours that one of them will come into production

Now that really is a Peugeot sports car!

Let the battle comence! ;) Only joking.....lets keep it friendly!
[color=darkblue]206cc SE - Platinum silver - Red Leather

Fitted: Toora Platinum 8 17" alloys, Lexus lights, SP grill, short shift gear change, SP wheels arch extenders, Chrome hoops, DTM Front corner splitters, front light eybrows, reverse parking sesnsors.

Speed & lock module in the pipeline!

See my car [url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=597]here[/url]

[/color]

little_miss

Post by little_miss »

I took a tigra for a test drive, its ok but way to expensive for a glorified corsa (yeas i know what you are thinking about the streetka being a glorified ka but it only cost me £9000. I much prefer the 206cc, i wouldnt buy the tigra, vauxhalls are really bad, i wanted to get an old style tigra a few years ago, and even the vauxhall garage told me not to buy them as they are really bad cars. So that put me off vauxhalls. Although if i was 25 i wouldnt mind having it for 3days for free to thrash it! Its the two extra seats that do it for me. i HATE only having two seats! It is such a pain, i didnt think id miss the two seats as much as i do!

Dan

Post by Dan »

although the back seats are no good for people to sit in, they are great for putting the shopping on :lol: most of the other 2 seaters are useless to carry stuff when you have a passenger... the 206cc boot is huge too :D

im off out in a minute to fill it with a enormous bag of rabbit food and three huge bags of hay... id like to see an mgf or mr2 do that :lol:

Lyndon
Site Admin

Post by Lyndon »

**edit**

the recent posts have been removed to the admin section for the harmony of the entire forum, please keep things such as this to either emails,pm or other such methods NOT on the public forum.

if this should arise again then i'll have no choice but to remove whoever is the main culprit or culprits.

so please lets all get along.

cheers

Lyndon
(webmaster & Admin)
Webmaster and Admin - http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk

traceys

Post by traceys »

Does that mean it's safe to come out from behind the sofa again?? :)
Life's too short to drive around with your roof up.

Lyndon
Site Admin

Post by Lyndon »

hopefully it does :)

now lets all get outside and enjoy the sunshine 8)
Webmaster and Admin - http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk

Ed_shek

Post by Ed_shek »

Well done Lyndon mate! :D
Eddy

Owner 422

Aluminium 206cc 1.6s. 17" Mille Miglia Evo's, 205/40 Eagle F1's, EBC Turbo Groove Front Discs, Greenstuff pads. Custom ICE Install, Lexus Rear Lights and Chrome Hoops

mad_jon

Post by mad_jon »

Hey i've only just stumbled on this forumtopic. I have a new tigra as well (1.8 sport version with one or two mods). can try and get a few pics if anyone is interested?

ICE DOCTOR

Post by ICE DOCTOR »

Tigra just got launched here in S.A.....was amost tempted...but i love my little PUG!!

tiranova

Post by tiranova »

Cotswolds

Dont you dare stop posting girl, you are not the first to complain about the pug and you wont be the last
Liz

[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=468]Ex-Owner 468[/url]

Now driving Mercedes SLK280

charz_luvma206cc

Post by charz_luvma206cc »

hi wot reg did the first tigra come out and plus i had a old tigra for about a year and i did'nt have 1 prob. :D