WHERE ARE ALL THE CC DRIVERS IN THE MIDLANDS????

All your 206CC sightings.......
c7fnt

Post by c7fnt »

See a few of us out and about but we seem to bit a bit mardy and dont wave, flash or anything.
Nobody seems to be on here either!!!!

I sumtimes feel slightly ashamed that nobody in the Midlands is on here!

WHERE ARE YA PEOPLE!!!!

Lyndon
Site Admin

Post by Lyndon »

i'm from notts area does that count :D
Webmaster and Admin - http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk

Smiler

Post by Smiler »

I live in the West Mids and I'm here !!!!

I've waved in the past to other CC's and people have stared at me as if I'm a weirdo !!!!!!!

On occasion I've been driving another car so perhaps that's why they thought I was weird !!!!!
J ;)
XX

[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=573]Owner 573[/url]

c7fnt

Post by c7fnt »

I live in Brownhills Near Walsall and work in Erdington Birmingham. I also spend 1 day a week in Brum town centre at Millenium Point but still NO CC's!!!!

Anyone close by give me a SHOUT :trumpet:

Also if i know some Reg's then I can :shock: out for ya!!

chaos

Post by chaos »

I'm in Solihull.

Feel free to wave :D

whiteknight

Post by whiteknight »

i'm in coventry but work in solihull & birmingham ( bordersley green). i see loads of cc's about, mostly driven by miserable sods that cant smile let alone wave

Louisg

Post by Louisg »

Im from Leicester, i get th same round her mainly town centre area.

Rude mardy boring non wavers.
Louis
[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=591]Owner 591[/url]

-------------------------------------------------------
Come on you Spurs!
-------------------------------------------------------

AlunnCheryl

Post by AlunnCheryl »

North Notts if any good ? One thing though with the waving, I used to own a PT Cruiser, which sticks out like possibly nothing else on the road and thereofre used to get waving,flashing :lol: all the time, but I do find that when I see a 206 coming towards me, I cant tell if its a CC and so dont wave etc :? I know the windscreen slopes more but are there any other differences?
blue 2.0 SE. Mods include: loads of cuddly toys, wifes spare shoes, umbrella, and sweets in the doorbins.

Lyndon
Site Admin

Post by Lyndon »

not from the front i'm afraid:(

just gotta try n spot the more sloping windscreen like ya mentioned :)
Webmaster and Admin - http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk

Robby_bobby_boo

Post by Robby_bobby_boo »

People in the south dont seem to wave either, so dont be too hard on yourselves, a good way of spotting a CC is of course if the roof is missing :lol:

I ride a motorcycle for extra fun (when the misses is using her CC) and there is a whole subculture of who you wave at and who waves back to you.
I ride a race replica so I nod my head to other race replicas except Ducati owners coz they never nod back

People on Hogs and Goldwings are sad so we dont wave to them or they'll think you want to be their mate and follow you for miles.

People on choppers are really nice and if you nod to them (in a hard masculine way) they dont eat you or rape your pillion

Trail bikes and supermotos only wave at one another, even if you wave to them first and if they are in traffic they are downright aggressive.

Then there's scooter riders.... well they ride scooters so aren't likley to live long, normally have bad acne and not an once of roadsense, no insurance and a loose fitting helmet........................... so everyone just ignores them!

Maybe if there was a CC owners club sticker that we could put above the tax discs we would be able to spot fellow CC'ers..... or maybe we could all just wear crash helmets?

Whaddayer think?

DPH

Post by DPH »

Thee are some subtle differances from the front, the CC is 61mm wider and the wing mirrors often give it away. They are only partially colour coded as standard and most "normal" 206's are either not at all or totally colour coded. I have found that I can spot a CC from the front without any problems at all nowadays.

suzzza

Post by suzzza »

hellloooooo!!!
I'm in the West Mids too, sure you'll all see me around on March 1st when I pick up my red one and am driving round Cov & Warwick all day :lol:
RED !!!! oh and blue too

c7fnt

Post by c7fnt »

Unfortunatly folks my era as a Pug 206cc owner has come to an end :cry: and as from Tuesday of next week i shall be the proud owner of an Alfa Romeo. 8)

I will sorely miss my little Pug and have many pictures and memories of it.

I will still browse this website and will always think of myself as a cc owner even though my cherished number does not grace the bumpers of the great little convertible we all love!