Fog lamp aiming adjustment

Exhausts, Air filters and the like.......
phonic

Post by phonic »

Oh god, the amount of ppl that have flashed their full fogs at me cos ive had mine on is stupid. Ive even tested it to see if they do dazzle, and THEY DONT DAZZLE, its probably just OAP gits who think they know everything. I often use them when its dull and rainy along with my sidelights. So what is these ppls problem with others having them on? :x :x

Alex LS

Post by Alex LS »

How did you test this, just out of curiosity? You drove two cars at the same time?

Or maybe they're just concerned citizens trying to save you £30 ;)
"It is not an ordinary job. It is not like being manager of Aston Villa." - Gérard Houllier

[url=http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/newowners?id=386]Owner #386[/url] - [url=http://alexlslfc.users.btopenworld.com/pug/][u]My pug stuff[/u][/url]

kmarei

Post by kmarei »

you wanna know about driving in egypt?
today on my way home was driving top down
when some idiot (A.K.A. police officier) in a police car (toyota corolla station wagon 1.6) tries to over take me by cutting across me as i was about to over take him
:)
and when he goes infront of me he flicks his turn signal right left right left
the universal sign for fcuk off
so
i drop down a gear, high beam on, straight into his rear view mirror
over take him on his right,as he tries to out-accelerate me
i also accelerate, and after i overtake him
i give him the turn signal manover as well
and speed off into the distance as he high beams me
where else can you do that and get away with it?
oh and i was going about 140km/h when the limit is 60km/h when i overtook him

Darth Bourj

Post by Darth Bourj »

Having fogs on doesn’t bother me either way, but I don’t put them on unless the situation requires it. Each to there own.

What got me angry the other day was when I was driving through thick fog on the A30 and decided to put front fogs and rear mist lights on as visibility was down to about 50m. Only to have some sad To$#!@ flash me for having them on. :evil: Thats Cornish folk for you :lol:
Bourj wants his ORANGE back!!!