New Member and New 206 cc Owner

Are you a new member? Why not pop in and introduce yourself!
salvadormurena

New Member and New 206 cc Owner

Post by salvadormurena »

Hi dear friends, my name is Salvador and i bought an Blue Peugeot 206cc, very cheap but with many (or a lot) details to fix and restore. I bought this model because i think is a unique model (first coupe cabrio of Peugeot, an unique trunk style that the 207 model has not have, and it will become a classic cars in the future). This one has an Gasoline engine 2.0 DOHC 16valve and 138CV in a manual transmission.

I hope I will enjoy it a lot. Nice to meet you.
Peugeot 206cc 2.0 S16 138CV

- multiplexed
- Euro3

rhume

Re: New Member and New 206 cc Owner

Post by rhume »

Welcome. Lots of things to fix is usually the way it is with a 206cc :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I find myself the owner of 2 silver Peugeots: 206cc Allure and a 4007 (7 seat 4x4)

MartinMax

Post by MartinMax »

Welcome Salvador,

with a car of this age it is usual to have many things to fix. Some can be fixed but some not (i'm talking about you door trim bulge :-).

But it's a nice journey, it took me a year and a half just to bring the car to stock condition. But hopefully it will become a classic some day.
---------------------------
2001 206cc 2.0 S16
Silver with matte black accents...

salvadormurena

Post by salvadormurena »

Thank you for your welcome...

Today i will work in a quick mod in the dome lamp... i replace it for a peugeot 408 dome lamp and it looks great. Today i will upload the pics in the forum.

regards

- multiplexed
- Euro3

frogmanbrabs

Post by frogmanbrabs »

Hi
My name is Paul and I have recently bought a Pug 206cc 02 plate in blue 1.6 litre petrol. It is an MOT failure with the main issue being the Right driver's side coil spring broken and the cv boot needing replacing. It also has the ABS light constantly on and the handbrake needs adjusting. I got it really cheap and the engine sounds good and the roof works Yay. It's the 3rd Peugeot I've had now the previous also being 206 but five door hatchback diesel. Can't wait to get her on the road roof down and enjoy this glorious sunshine.

salvadormurena

Post by salvadormurena »

Hi paul, you must to do many check from the most cheap to most expensive in this order. First check the ABS fuses, if it all right then check sensors on each tire in the disc brake, dont forget check the continuity in each line (maybe an down crash caused damage in the lines and interrups the comunication) if it all allright; the last check you may do is in the ABS calculator unit. Sometimes some mechanics do not well the work y maybe replaced parts wit no ABS support and you have de ABS indicator light on. I recommend you open a new post in the mechannical forum and you will receive more answers in order to resolve your problem.

- multiplexed
- Euro3