Left rear window not working

All your other probs if any.
Fihen

Left rear window not working

Post by Fihen »

Hi all here I am again looking for help. I have a 2003 206cc that is prone to running into kangaroos (3) and to help with panel parts have bought a 2007 206 hatch with broken engine.
The left rear window does not operate and is just hanging partly open.
My question is can I use the electric window parts from the hatch to repair my window???.

gazza82

Re: Left rear window not working

Post by gazza82 »

Fihen wrote:Hi all here I am again looking for help. I have a 2003 206cc that is prone to running into kangaroos (3) and to help with panel parts have bought a 2007 206 hatch with broken engine.
The wings and bumpers may be different. Only the GTi/Sport versions on the hatches have the same wings .. these and the CC are slightly wider for the wider wheels that are standard. Fit a sport bumper to a non-sport wing and you get an overlap. I know -- our CC came with one non-sport wing and one standard and the non-sport side didn't line up. Put the wide CC wheels on a non-Sport vehicle and the tyres/rims are just outside the wing edge.

Doors are definitely very different! Bonnet should be interchangeable. I think we can safely say the hatch won't be much use! ;) In fact not much rear of the front wing edge will be.

Fihen wrote:The left rear window does not operate and is just hanging partly open.
My question is can I use the electric window parts from the hatch to repair my window???.
Unlikely .. those rear window motors are probably very different to the front doors ..
Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo

gazza82

Post by gazza82 »

Thought of modifying a small 4x4 roo bar to fit the CC? ;)
Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo

Fihen

Post by Fihen »

Thanks gazza82 i did think of fitting a small roo bar but the licensing rule prohibit it because there has been no research into roo bars fitted to peugeot 206cc. bloody bureaucrasy.