Power Steering High Pressure Pipework Part Number

Anything related to the 206CC
Rubyoptics

Power Steering High Pressure Pipework Part Number

Post by Rubyoptics »

I'm trying to find the part number for a LHD 2003 2.0 206cc Power steering pipework assembly and feel like I'm butting my head against a brick wall. My local dealer helpfully informed me that mine was leaking on my last service and just as helpfully told me that they are no longer made. I'm looking for the part number to be able to see if any firms make a replacement for LHD cars. I feel as if a part that is know for being a weak point and that was fitted to so many cars is likely to be available somewhere?!
2003 2.0. Dyno'd @ 134BHP. 2.5" full stainless exhaust system, lexus style rear lights, LED sidelights and interiors. Latest mod - Full stainless steel Group N gear linkages.

gazza82

Re: Power Steering High Pressure Pipework Part Number

Post by gazza82 »

PM me your VIN number and I'll have a look on ServiceBox ... but I know RHD pipes for teh CC were NLA a couple of years ago ...
Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo

gazza82

Post by gazza82 »

Actually this might be the one ... 4014 0A
HPSteeringLHD.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo

Rubyoptics

Post by Rubyoptics »

That's great, thanks Gazza. It isn't too bad right now, but worth trying to start the search before it becomes so i reckon!
2003 2.0. Dyno'd @ 134BHP. 2.5" full stainless exhaust system, lexus style rear lights, LED sidelights and interiors. Latest mod - Full stainless steel Group N gear linkages.

gazza82

Post by gazza82 »

Low pressure one is NLA though