looking for

Anything related to the 206CC
micky1

looking for

Post by micky1 »

hi there anyone got bonnet, front bumper, and headlights for 2005, 206cc 2.0L allure for sale preferably red in colour paint code is KKN also radiator pack. thanks George.

gazza82

Re: looking for

Post by gazza82 »

Bonnet should be fairly common (maybe not in red!) as they are same on all 206s. I've only seen one or two red 206s ..

Headlights need to be from the higher spec cars (twin H7 bulbs and clear lenses) or buy new ...

Bumper is a SPORT bumper otherwise it won't match wings .. so that would probably need to come from a GTi unless you can find a red CC. Careful here there are about five different types of bumper ..

Try looking on ebay for sellers breaking red 206s .. also ask on 206info.co.uk and possibly peugeotforums
Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo

gazza82

Post by gazza82 »

Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo

micky1

Post by micky1 »

thanks for your advice very much appreciated while I am hear the roof wont go down just makes a beeping sound any pointers on what to look for thanks. George.

gazza82

Post by gazza82 »

Look in the "Roof" section on this forum .. tons of stuff .. http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=5

What kind of bleep?? there are different bleeps for different problems.

micky1

Post by micky1 »

hi and thanks again the beeping sound is a constant beep when you press the button and is the windows supposed to go down when you push the roof button mines don't but they go down with the window switch is there a set way you should open the roof or is it just with the button in the car as have never owned a convertible before the roof latch when you open the one on the passengers side beeps is the drivers one meant to bleep as well. thanks.

IanL

Post by IanL »

Is the blind in the boot in position?

If you don't have the Owners Manual, read it here. Choose English, car, model and date.

Only one beep for both latches, when the second one is opened. I only get it if the ignition is on, but the engine isn't running. I know other cars do it with the engine running as well. I recommend only operating the roof with the engine running.

The windows should go down first when the roof button is pressed.