Cheap parts

Anything related to the 206CC
Rubyoptics

Cheap parts

Post by Rubyoptics »

Hey all,

First, Mods i decided to put this here as it's more of a general offer rather than me actually selling anything, but if you feel it would be better in the trade section then please feel free to move it wherever you think it best.

With that out of the way!

I recently purchased some new rear light assemblies for my 206 CC. They are of (i think) the lexus style and when they arrived were of good quality etc etc. I'm also looking to replace my front lights with a similar style and started looking at prices. This is the link to them :

http://allegro.pl/reflektor-lampa-kpl-r ... 22716.html

Out of curiosity i looked on ebay and was kinda shocked to see them listed at about 180 quid. The Polish price is about 105 depending on what currency conversion site you use.

I'm aware that overseas shipping can add a lot to prices, so here is what I am offering to members of this forum. If you have a part that you are interested in, let me know or search on allegro yourself. I'm driving to the UK at the end of July, so i'm more than happy to fill the boot with a few car parts if needed. Once in the UK i can either drop them off to you (if you are on the way to where I am going) or i can post them from a post office in the UK. We can arrange a payment method that means you only pay the price for the parts and any postage that may be needed, hopefully giving you cheaper parts and me a way of thanking the group here for their support and help over the past months of ownership.

If this is of any interest whatsoever, just post below or feel free to p.m me.

Regards :beer:
2003 2.0. Dyno'd @ 134BHP. 2.5" full stainless exhaust system, lexus style rear lights, LED sidelights and interiors. Latest mod - Full stainless steel Group N gear linkages.

Spitfire6

Re: Cheap parts

Post by Spitfire6 »

Hi,
Sounds a great help for free. Nice one & thanks.
Is it possible to see the site in English?

Thanks,
Iain.
Peugeot 206 CC 2L 16V 4cyl 2002. QX 3 5W40 Oil. Lamps 80% LED. 5% HID.
Triumph GT6 CC 2L5 12V 6Cyl 1972. QX 3 5W40 Oil. Lamps 98% LED.
G6SBH.
Siemens Controls & SW Engineer.

Rubyoptics

Post by Rubyoptics »

Iain, if you set chrome to auto translate from polish to English it generally does a reasonably good job of giving you the information you are after. If you do this with an item you are interested in and it still doesn't make sense, feel free to pm me the link and what you would like to know and I'll do my best to find the answer out for you.
2003 2.0. Dyno'd @ 134BHP. 2.5" full stainless exhaust system, lexus style rear lights, LED sidelights and interiors. Latest mod - Full stainless steel Group N gear linkages.

Rubyoptics

Post by Rubyoptics »

Just wanted to give this a quick little bump. I will be coming over to the UK in the last week of July, so if any of you are interested in anything, then if you could let me know in the next few days we can sort out what you want and arrange a payment method that is acceptable to us both. As another example, the speaker wiring adapters that were mentioned in another recent post are, i believe, 5 quid in the UK. Over here they are roughly 1.25, so if there is anything you are looking for or considering, feel free to let me know and i can try and find them over here to see what, if any, savings are there.