Black 206CC – Hello from Poland :)

Are you a new member? Why not pop in and introduce yourself!
matt_harderzz

Black 206CC – Hello from Poland :)

Post by matt_harderzz »

Hi, my nami is Mateusz (Matthew :)). I live in Poznan, city of Poland.

Firstly please forgive me for my poor English. I hope that You will understand what I try to write ;)

I'm happiness owner of black CC from may 2014 for now. It has best engine IMO - 1.6 16v 109HP ;)
I've already made some modifications, but I still have big plans related to it.

I hope to have a good time here, and I will be able to share the knowledge I have had so far. :)

Could You tell me, is there special place where I can show You my car? I can't find anything :D
Last edited by matt_harderzz on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1.6 16v 109HP petrol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gazza82

Re: Hello from Poland :)

Post by gazza82 »

Welcome. We left the CC fold recently when my daughter part-exchanged her CC for a MINI (part-exchanged with a large amount of cash to make up the difference!). But I hang around .. :-)

It's since been sold on by the dealer and is taxed, so might still be in the area .. not hard to miss .. it's Cayman Green!

Just add your pictures to this thread. There isn't a special area on this forum. :thumbs:
Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo

matt_harderzz

Re: Hello from Poland :)

Post by matt_harderzz »

gazza82 wrote: Just add your pictures to this thread. There isn't a special area on this forum. :thumbs:
Ok, thank You :)
So I will add photos and more information about PUG in first post :)
1.6 16v 109HP petrol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

matt_harderzz

Re: Black 206CC – Hello from Poland :)

Post by matt_harderzz »

Hello again :)

I can't add links in post, so You can find it on mattharderzz dot imgur dot com
1.6 16v 109HP petrol

gazza82

Post by gazza82 »

You may need to make a few more posts .. or copy the links to the images to a post
Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo

Capncol

Post by Capncol »

Welcome
Cheers Col.

206cc 1.6ltr (Wifes toy)
Mercedes ML (workhorse)
Corvette C3 (my toy)

When requesting help of a technical nature, please give as much detail of the fault as possible along with details of exact model, engine size & type, gearbox, year, mileage, and any relevant work carried out to try to solve the problem to help us help you.
Better still, put the details in your signature.

matt_harderzz

Post by matt_harderzz »

gazza82 wrote:You may need to make a few more posts .. or copy the links to the images to a post
Yes, I know :)
I've read the terms of use, but thx for advice :thumbs:
Capncol wrote:Welcome
Hello bro :)
1.6 16v 109HP petrol