Diagbox V7.52

Anything related to the 206CC
Stevem

Diagbox V7.52

Post by Stevem »

So all this software is new to me so I'm looking for a little help please. Is Diagbox V7.52 the same as Planet 2000 ? I have a 52 plate 206 cc, will this work with it ? I've got Windows XP running on my laptop, also what cable will I need to get to use this ?

If I can't use this on my car can someone direct me a link where I can get the right software.

Thanks All

Capncol

Re: Diagbox V7.52

Post by Capncol »

PP2000 is better on older cars.
You need the Lexia cables
Cheers Col.

206cc 1.6ltr (Wifes toy)
Mercedes ML (workhorse)
Corvette C3 (my toy)

When requesting help of a technical nature, please give as much detail of the fault as possible along with details of exact model, engine size & type, gearbox, year, mileage, and any relevant work carried out to try to solve the problem to help us help you.
Better still, put the details in your signature.

Stevem

Post by Stevem »

Anyone able to tell me where I can get a working version of either Diagbox or Pp2000 from? Tried numerous versions from the different sources online but don't seem to be able to get passed the authentication with the passwords on them??

Cheers

gazza82

Post by gazza82 »

Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo

IanL

Post by IanL »

Stevem wrote:Anyone able to tell me where I can get a working version of either Diagbox or Pp2000 from? Tried numerous versions from the different sources online but don't seem to be able to get passed the authentication with the passwords on them??

Cheers
Why bother? You need to buy the Lexia hardware, and it always comes with the software on disk, together with the appropriate instructions.

Spitfire6

Post by Spitfire6 »

[/quote]

Why bother? You need to buy the Lexia hardware, and it always comes with the software on disk, together with the appropriate instructions.[/quote]

Ahh, the software.
Allow a couple of hours and follow the instructions carefully. I would rather install windows with floppy disks than have to install the hookie software again. LOL.

I have a spare box and cables for anybody that wants to pickup. I will provide no Software support.

Cheers,
Iain.
Peugeot 206 CC 2L 16V 4cyl 2002. QX 3 5W40 Oil. Lamps 80% LED. 5% HID.
Triumph GT6 CC 2L5 12V 6Cyl 1972. QX 3 5W40 Oil. Lamps 98% LED.
G6SBH.
Siemens Controls & SW Engineer.

gazza82

Post by gazza82 »

IanL wrote:
Stevem wrote:Anyone able to tell me where I can get a working version of either Diagbox or Pp2000 from? Tried numerous versions from the different sources online but don't seem to be able to get passed the authentication with the passwords on them??

Cheers
Most is from china and my copy sent my a/v software into orbit!! Viruses, malware, .. you name it, it had it!!

Why bother? You need to buy the Lexia hardware, and it always comes with the software on disk, together with the appropriate instructions.
Family Fleet: ex-Cayman Green 206 CC 2.0 LE, Indigo Blue 206 1.4 HDi Hatchback, Subaru BRZ Auto, Alfa Romeo MiTo