Roof part number

All your roof problems here.
myboyolliepop

Roof part number

Post by myboyolliepop »

Hi guys,

Haven't had any problems with the roof of my car until recently! The boot won't open by itself without me having to lift the one side of it and according to Peugeot, this puts the lid out of sync and it stops once it hits the front windsceen part and wont to any further or reverse! (£20 for that advice from Peugeot may I add).

Peugeot have diagnosed the problem as the wire that retracts to unlatch the boot is frayed which they have quoted as £160 (or £300 including labour) - was just wondering if anybody knew the part number for this and also where I might be able to get hold of one for any cheaper!

A friend works at a vauxhalll garage and doesn't charge me labour and is willing to try and change it for me!

Cheers,

Ollie

P.s if anybody wants a black 206 cc s 1.6, 2001, 95,000 miles, 6 months and 12 months mot with partial service history for £1850 then message me!

craigdmjv

Re: Roof part number

Post by craigdmjv »

haha good luck i had quote for 25 per side including wire and latches then fitting on top i tried to take them off scrap car and what a mission lol

craigdmjv

Re: Roof part number

Post by craigdmjv »

contact 206ccspares on ebay