Stereos/Facia/ CBRA Module For Sale

ONLY legal items, nothing dodgy.
Rabuto

Stereos/Facia/ CBRA Module For Sale

Post by Rabuto »

Hi

Few bits I have for sale. Really need to sell these as cluttering up the place....

Stereo Surround - £5 inc postage

Ministry of Sound Stereo MOSCA111USB (MP3, cd, with USB and memory card slot). £45 inc postage

Standard 206 Stereo £15 inc postage

CBRA Komfort Module 200. Once fitted and set up this allows the following functions - Open the roof whilst moving at different speeds, opening of just windows, opening of windows and roof, or opening of windows, roof and closing of windows after (save doing separately), opening windows with roof unlocked, as I understand this can all be done with just the roof button. Also enables speed/temperature dependant windows at certain speeds and temperatures. Close windows with central locking, boot unlcoking with central locking.

I never fitted this to my car and now its been written off have no use for it. I paid about £150 for it, but it's no good to me anymore. The instructions are in German but I had them translated, it seems easy to install, I am not mechanically or electrically minded and it makes some sense to me (and Im a girl!!) £75 inc postage

If you need more info/pics please contact me 07858 500512 or kajw@sky.com

Thank you
Kerry
Fear is just a feeling, fear cannot kill you!