Weely & Walton-on-the-Naze, Essex.

All your 206CC sightings.......
Ollie

Post by Ollie »

Was behind a Silver 206cc on Saturday Reg **** NUF in Weely, Essex with the roof off (as was mine :D ), pulled into the Fiat dealership opposite the Black Boy Pub.

Spotted 2x 206cc today in Walton-on-the-Naze, one in Blue with chrome roll bars (tasty-Iwant them) and one in silver with roof off driving behind each other sepearted by a white van - I couldnt wave as I was in yellow megane coupe as mine needs to go in for new brakes :(

Thar

Post by Thar »

I'm a bit too far away to be spotted. Was in Slough/Windsor recently, which is about the nearest I'll get to you.

I got my hoops from Ebay. They're not original Peugeot but they were a lot cheaper, about £40, and I think they look fine.
Last edited by Thar on Mon May 17, 2010 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image...............

Life's too short to drive around with your top on! :D

Ollie

Post by Ollie »

Thar wrote:I'm a bit too far away to be spotted. Was in Slough/Windsor recently, which is about the nearest I'll get to you.

I got my hoops from Ebay. They're not original Peugeot but they were a lot cheaper, about £40, and I think they look fine.
Yeah seen them on ebay and read on here they do not act as any kind of safety feature in the car rolling over, someone stated the boot was the rear contact on the road shud it overturn.
I got to get a pair for the summer :hyper: :thumbs:

RammyTheCat

Post by RammyTheCat »

Saw two this weekend - a red one (51 reg, same as mine) on the seafront in Sandgate and a silver one driving along the A259 between Folkestone and Hythe with the roof UP on the sunniest day so far this year! I was two cars behind with the roof down - glorious!
People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.

Thar

Post by Thar »

There are loads where I live, I think there are two other than mine on the same development in fact. I know two other people at work who have them too. So basically too many spottings to report.

I did wave at one this afternoon but the driver looked at me like I was daft! :rotfl:
Image...............

Life's too short to drive around with your top on! :D

Ollie

Post by Ollie »

I saw loads over the week-end, Saw one in Bright baby pink on the A12 just before the Clacton-on-Sea turn off, sat in heavy traffic. I was on other carriage way heading for southend, wish I had of been quick enough in grabbing my camera.

Nice car - vile colour, just my opinon :thumbs:

Also saw 3 on the grass verge all with roof off at a showroom as we came off the 'A' road for southend heading under the bypass towards Rayleigh. Lovely one in that burnt orange colour, not a colour I like but gorg on a 206cc :Yes:
Last edited by Ollie on Tue May 25, 2010 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ollie

Post by Ollie »

Spotted another in Silver parked in Weely Mc Donalds car park on Tuesday about 4pm if I recall correctly reg ended in TCT, I didnt take a pic as my friends ribbded me for as I didnt have camera or phone on me :D