What is the point of the 206cc rear seats?

Anything related to the 206CC
northisle

Post by northisle »

I love my 206cc car and the rear seats look kinda cute!
I'm finding kids have a good laugh at them!
Grown ups can't believe their eyes!
I'm going to ask the sort of question that only someone new like me would ask.:)
What are they for :question:
Ian
Peugeot 206cc 2ltr Allure. China Blue.

Ollie

Post by Ollie »

northisle wrote:I love my 206cc car and the rear seats look kinda cute!
I'm finding kids have a good laugh at them!
Grown ups can't believe their eyes!
I'm going to ask the sort of question that only someone new like me would ask.:)
What are they for :question:
I fiqured there for everything and anything that dosent fit in your boot :rotfl:
I got 2 giant bags of compost in back seats with a large tub of tile floor adhesive and got all my floor tiles in the boot.

1 positive I have found is friends dont call me to be there late night taxi service anymore :rotfl:

Thar

Post by Thar »

Well my 10yo uses them...but then he has no choice! :Yes:
Image...............

Life's too short to drive around with your top on! :D

GrandadMonkey

Post by GrandadMonkey »

We've had 4 adults plus a bootload of luggage in our 206cc on one particularly rainy day. Only did about 15 miles round trip but it was so much better than getting soaked. The two in the front were over six footers too. The girls were in the back, and they're not midgets either. It was cosy. We still laugh at the memories.

Don't ridicule the rear seats. Good for emergencies. I'd rather have them than not.
Ron
"If it ain't broke don't fix it!"
Golf 1.5 Tsi Evo SE Nav Estate Atlantic Blue
Polo 1.0 SEL DSG Reef Blue (wife's)
(Previously owned a 2005 206CC 1.6 Allure Moonstone for 10 years)

Ollie

Post by Ollie »

GrandadMonkey wrote:We've had 4 adults plus a bootload of luggage in our 206cc on one particularly rainy day. Only did about 15 miles round trip but it was so much better than getting soaked. The two in the front were over six footers too. The girls were in the back, and they're not midgets either. It was cosy. We still laugh at the memories.

Don't ridicule the rear seats. Good for emergencies. I'd rather have them than not.
Yes I would rather have them, but me and a friend could not ride in the back of her brothers Renault megane coupe as it was too claustrophobic, and no leg room, however we nearly wet when we tried squeezing in the back of mine for experimental purposes only, I am 5'11 she is similar height, we could not get in, no leg room without the front passengers knee's pressed against glove box and we couldnt get our heads upright, my chin was virtually touching my chest.

Call me a sissy but I couldnt do 5 mins down a road sat in back, crashing would just go through my head and I dread to think on major impact what this would do to your neck and spine. My 4 year old neice loves back seats and as she nods off her head rests against the moulded seats rather than her whole body slumping over like in my old Punto 60 :thumbs::thumbs:

Im yet to get all my mobile studio equpiment (photography) in my car but I am hoping it will all fit nicely in the back seats rather than the boot :Yes::thumbs:

Ollie

Post by Ollie »

You could always do this :rotfl::rotfl:

proctor

Post by proctor »

:hyper:for your handbag of course!

Thar

Post by Thar »

Ollie wrote:Im yet to get all my mobile studio equpiment (photography) in my car but I am hoping it will all fit nicely in the back seats rather than the boot :Yes::thumbs:
A wind deflector can come in very handy to hide anything stored on the back seats although I wouldn't leave anything of value there overnight or while the car was unattended for long periods obviously.

I had to ride in the rear as a passenger one evening when we offered to take a friend home from a function. He was a big bloke so we had to push the seats right back and I couldn't get my legs behind the seat so I had to sit across both seats...not very comfy!
Last edited by Thar on Tue May 04, 2010 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image...............

Life's too short to drive around with your top on! :D