flash home carwash system

Hint'n'tips plus products
redkev

flash home carwash system

Post by redkev »

Hello all beutiful sunny day up here in yorkshire so decided to wash the 206 i used the above mentioned flash system does a beutiful job and the red paintwork looks great.so i was wondering if any one else uses it and knows where to get shampoo and filters from :?: cheers (KEV)

Thar

Re: flash home carwash system

Post by Thar »

I bought one when they first came out. Sadly they didn't seem to take off...usage costs?... and were discontinued. Some of the local bargain shops and supermarkets sold off the shampoo and filters cheaply but I haven't seen any since. Ebay seems to be the only place you can get them now. If anyone knows an alternative source I would be interested too.

Funnily enough, I still use the spray gun to wash my car but I no longer have the Flash shampoo. After rinsing I use the filter spray option as I still have a filter fitted, albeit very old and way over the recommended usage, but it still works.

I hear Aldi are selling Carnauba Wash And Wax 3L for £2.99 from next Thursday, might give that a try with it.

Incidentally, has anyone tried the pour over wax that has been advertised on the TV recently? CarPlan Demon Shine Pour on Shine
Image...............

Life's too short to drive around with your top on! :D

craigdmjv

Post by craigdmjv »

Thar wrote:I hear Aldi are selling Carnauba Wash And Wax 3L for £2.99 from next Thursday, might give that a try with it.

Incidentally, has anyone tried the pour over wax that has been advertised on the TV recently? CarPlan Demon Shine Pour on Shine
thats good might get some wax for the car as i am running low atm

yes i have got that it works well but you have to drive the car after using and cant dry it on the car and it makes little water spots where it is not dried correctly so not that great

Thar

Post by Thar »

I dry mine off using microfibre clothes, got a couple of large ones for a quid,
which means the car is dry quicker and it doesn't go streaky.
Image...............

craigdmjv

Post by craigdmjv »

i have a green one im gunna buy the wax and wash thing from aldi too they have a car polisher too for 14.99 which is really good gunna get one of them too and some wax/ polish for it lol cars gunna look new again

redkev

Post by redkev »

thanx for the imput guys i tried ebay thar 600ml bottle £36+p&p :rotfl: so guess i'm going to check aldi too :thumbs:

craigdmjv

Post by craigdmjv »

did the washer even cost that lmao

Thar

Post by Thar »

craigdmjv wrote:did the washer even cost that lmao
IIRC it was about £20 for the complete system, gun, big bottle of shampoo and a couple of filters. Shame it didn't take off as it was quite good for a quick wash n wax.
Image...............