Roof won't open after manual closing

All your roof problems here.
kirrebirre

Roof won't open after manual closing

Post by kirrebirre »

Hi Peugeot owners!

I am new to this website so I am sorry in advance if this topic has already been discussed.

I was going to close my roof a week ago after I was out in the sun driving. After around 10 seconds I accidentally turned off the car and the processed stopped accordingly. When I then turned on the car again the roof didin't want to continue to close (even though I pressed the button). It was also impossible to try to get the roof to the position where it is fully opened.

I managed to close the roof with help from this youtube video "Peugeot 206 cc HELP" Everything went well, the roof is now closed and I heard the roof "beep" after I started the car and pressed the button to close.

Now to my problem: I Cant electronically open the roof again. I hear the sound of the machinery working but nothing is happening. Do you have any advice for me?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers from Sweden

IanL

Re: Roof won't open after manual closing

Post by IanL »

After manually closing the roof, did you open the luggage compartment and return the little white latches to the normal position?

Also, did you fully close the hydraulic pressure release valve, which you had to open to manually close the roof?

kirrebirre

Post by kirrebirre »

Hi!

Yes on both answers. I will go in and look again so it is fully returned as normal!

Do you have any other ideas if these are correct and it still doesn't work?

kirrebirre

Post by kirrebirre »

it worked!!!!!

IanL

Post by IanL »

:thumbs: