Roof/boot problems!!

All your roof problems here.
Gizmo91

Roof/boot problems!!

Post by Gizmo91 »

Help!! Sorry if this has already been answered in another post but my 206 cc roof won't fully latch down the roof has gone up my boyfriend managed to do a manual roof close on it but we can't get the final latches to go down fully and latch down! He wants to know if anyone knows of anyway of getting it to go down he released the hydraulic pressure to release the roof and tightened it back up as he was unsure how long or how much to release it by, would releasing the pressure more get the boot lid to fully go down and latch down? Forums are not quite explanatory on this part of it! Also it started by the car constantly beeping so went to check for the source of it and the roof got stuck down because the engine turned off halfway through putting the roof back up, does anyone in Southampton area have the Peugeot software to reset the ecu?

Capncol

Re: Roof/boot problems!!

Post by Capncol »

Have a search on here for slo's relay trick
Cheers Col.

206cc 1.6ltr (Wifes toy)
Mercedes ML (workhorse)
Corvette C3 (my toy)

When requesting help of a technical nature, please give as much detail of the fault as possible along with details of exact model, engine size & type, gearbox, year, mileage, and any relevant work carried out to try to solve the problem to help us help you.
Better still, put the details in your signature.

IanL

Re: Roof/boot problems!!

Post by IanL »