Halp!!Roof motor keep working and not finish the operetion..

All your roof problems here.
Issac55555

Halp!!Roof motor keep working and not finish the operetion..

Post by Issac55555 »

Hello frainds ... i have a problome..
My roof workes fine , but when the boot close and the latches cathe work .. the motor keep working and there is no beep soud that tall that the computer finish the operetion..
So i got the issue that the car beeping while drive ang when i open the roof, the windoes dont go dwon with the roof ...
Sombady know how to solved this???

IanL

Re: Halp!!Roof motor keep working and not finish the opereti

Post by IanL »

This is probably a problem with one of the microswitches not working correctly. The switches and their functions are shown at http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12945.

Issac55555

Post by Issac55555 »

Thank you very much, I saw the diagram but did not understand which microswitch is responsible for the command of endin...

Issac55555

Post by Issac55555 »

????

IanL

Post by IanL »

I think it could be any of the following:

A, B, C, E, J or K.

All have to be checked electrically to see which is open.

Issac55555

Post by Issac55555 »

I checked all the microswitces and they are good ... In addition to the noise of a beep while driving, I noticed that the steam defroster window did not work, and as I opened the window the windows did not come down together with the roof ... What could it be ??

IanL

Post by IanL »

How did you check the microswitches?

Issac55555

Post by Issac55555 »

I cheke this on my local garag.... there somthing else culde be?

IanL

Post by IanL »

It is usually one of the microswitches - can you be sure they checked them all? Do they even know where they all are, and what they do?

Many local garages haven't got a clue about Peugeot roofs. These are the experts - http://www.frenchdiagnosticservices.com ... cabriolets. You haven't shown where you are, but if you're reasonably close to Telford, they are your best bet.

Issac55555

Post by Issac55555 »

The roof does very well, opening the roof only when the two clips of the roof are opened and the sound is heard. The rear part is opened and only after that is the roof opened and then opened into the trunk and then the trunk is closed and the middle plastic is followed ... In the opening except for the final part of the computer does not give the final whistle and the engine of the roof continues to work even after the clips of the trunk have been closed ..somone have this problom? And solve that?

IanL

Post by IanL »

Watch this video http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12920, particularly from 6.59, which will tell you the two contactors involved in the roof closing cycle, which are probably the ones which stop the roof motor. In all probability, one of them is not working correctly.

Issac55555

Post by Issac55555 »

Thank you very much, I watched the video .. I still did not understand how to solve the problem ??? Has anyone had a similar problem on the roof? Maybe you can tell what the problem is by someone who has had such a problem on the roof, and then we'll know the solution

IanL

Post by IanL »

The way to solve the problem is to access the relevant interlocks with test equipment, such as a digital meter, and check that they are signalling closed when they should. If you find that one does not, correct the fault by adjusting the interlock, if possible, or replacing the microswitch.

If you do not feel confident to do this, you need to take the car to someone who does.

Issac55555

Post by Issac55555 »

This is what they checked at me in the garage, closing the circuit of the micro switches at any moment ... I was told that the micro switches are normal and they can not figure out what the problem is ... What could be the problem other than micro switchers?

IanL

Post by IanL »

Check the wiring from the switches to the roof ECU.