Halp!!Roof motor keep working and not finish the operetion..

All your roof problems here.
Issac55555

Re: Halp!!Roof motor keep working and not finish the opereti

Post by Issac55555 »

Ok tnxx ... somthing alse or somone how had this problam?

Issac55555

Post by Issac55555 »

Thanks friends, leaning on the trunk does not help at all, the lock is done before using the main electric button, I do not know why the computer does not get a command that the roof has finished ... Are there any ideas ???

elysian12345

Post by elysian12345 »

have you checked the roof lock cables that lock the boot lid at both sides at the front of the boot just behind the window quarter get the roof as closed as you can then press on the boot at each front corner if is is that one of them will click and the roof will stop bleeping and give the confirmation bleep

Yrrag_lean

Post by Yrrag_lean »

Hi I've got the same problem with mine pp 2000 tells me fault positive earthing check wiring but all seems ok

Xabiman

Post by Xabiman »

Exact same problem here. How did you solve it? Where are exactly placed microswitches that say roof operation is done? I've watched video you said, minute 6.59 but I don't understand wich switches are and where are they.

My roof working ok but no beep of operation finished and I must stop pressing roof button to finish operation, constant beep while car is moving and windows must be down with his own button, not automatically with roof button...

How do you solve problem? Too expensive repair at Peugeot?

Peugeot 206 cc 2.0 GTI 2003

IanL

Post by IanL »

The switches are shown at http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12945, which is a sticky above your post. The link is also shown in the first page of posts in this thread.

I suggest you read through all the previous posts in this section.

Xabiman

Post by Xabiman »

Yes yes, I noticed that post, but at this picture I can see the zone where they are located but not exact emplacement of those switches, sorry, I'm very newbie, maybe someone has a photo of them...

I've opened roof manually, I've looked for switches at places where picture says but unable for me to find them. A help would be very useful for me, please.

I'd like to know too if it's too expensive the replacement of those micro switches.

Thank you very much

kostakef

Re: Halp!!Roof motor keep working and not finish the operetion..

Post by kostakef »

Same problem here but it was easy fix .. for me the problem was the upper boot cover locked switch from the left .. in ten minutes i was able to find the problem and fix it
Just an ordinary mercenary :D
Peugeot 206cc Roland Garros edition
Greece - Crete