Roof and Windows not working, fuses all ok

All your roof problems here.
chjugah

Re: Roof and Windows not working, fuses all ok

Post by chjugah »

Is there anywhere I can download Peugeot 206cc wiring diagram?

IanL

Post by IanL »

Afaik, the only source is the SEDRE (wiring diagrams and unit location sketches). You can access them online on a payment basis, at http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/pages/index.jsp, or install the package, which comes as part of the eManual.

chjugah

Post by chjugah »

Thanks for the info. By the way it *Emanuel) say Peugeot 206. Does it cover 206cc? Further search revealed service and repair manual for 206cc at ,£19.99 but the file is smaller compared with the one you recommended at 13 over GB. Which one has the correct wiring diagram for sunroof

IanL

Post by IanL »

The one I recommended covers the 206CC and does have the folding roof wiring. It is the complete interactive databases for parts, illustrated repair procedures and wiring diagrams for all Peugeot models. I believe the expensive offerings are .pdf files, and I don't know how extensive they are.

chjugah

Post by chjugah »

Dear IanL
Just to let you know my car is OK now. Ask wiring man to trace the wire until a relay below BSI next to fuel pedal. The relay was spoilt causing short circuit. Once change everything is OK. Thanks everyone for sharing all your info here

IanL

Post by IanL »

:thumbs: :thumbs: