How to raise the roof manually/electrically with windows up

All your roof problems here.
52nd of February

How to raise the roof manually/electrically with windows up

Post by 52nd of February »

Hi all,

Was just looking at an old thread with a link to a vid showing how to manually operate the roof, but some users have had trouble viewing the video.
This video looks very easy to follow. It's fantastic - very detailed, shows you exactly what to do. It even shows you two different ways of putting up the roof! - how to manually put it up if the whole system is down, and how to override the need for the windows to be down to electrically raise it, for if your windows are broken. I didn't even know this was possible and had never heard if it before!

The vid's title and description are in Spanish but I assure you, the narration is in English.

Hope this helps out a few of you!

52nd of February

Re: How to raise the roof manually/electrically with windows

I've bumped this thread as it is important, needed a title change as the new forum seems to have a smaller character limit in titles and also the video in it has now been embedded for easier viewing.

:)

Thar

Post by Thar »

Thanks for the bump 52nd. As it is important I've made it a sticky to save you the trouble again. :)
Image...............

Life's too short to drive around with your top on! :D

Lyndon
Site Admin

Post by Lyndon »

i believe this is the original video that i converted from a VHS tape then someone as uploaded to youtube :D
Webmaster and Admin - http://www.peugeot206cc.co.uk

52nd of February

Thanks Thar - I hope it isn't needed very often!

Lyndon, I believe this - it looks alot like it came from a VHS :P

Dannol

Post by Dannol »

This is my issue I have done everything according to video but... The actuator for the shelf is missing its rope. I cannot move the shelf to manually raise the roof. I have 2 power windows I think are faulty which is causing the sensors to not allow the roof to close. My other issue is I am living in Manila Philippines and there is no dealer her that knows how to repair it. :(
We are in rainy season now and the car is getting a little wet as I cannot close the roof. Can anyone please advise on how I can get it closed?

Franky

Post by Franky »

I think this car is really wet now :-)
Peugeot 206cc, 2.0 Ltr 136PS Year 2002, 190.000KM

JonTheHorrible

Post by JonTheHorrible »

Raising and lowering the roof with it ignoring the windows does not work for my 1.6 2004 model. I dont get any beeps at all holding down the window buttons and doing the ignition etc